Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Regatta FAQ

Yes indeed, small coops have no chance of getting all buoys. With perfect score and an extra task. I will miss three buoys! A bit disappointing.

Yes this has been my experience too.

Could you please explain me one thing? I am foreign, English is not my first language,so bear with me )

We are in the middle of regatta. One person in our co-op finished all the tasks with the best score, and she can see all rewards, also she has one more buoy than our co-op collected.
    Is this the usual reward for the participant with the best score? Or is it something else?

I have been trying to find the answer in the games f.a.q. or here, maybe I missed it, but I can't understand where exactly such situation is explained at.

Hi Pandora

This is not normal. Every member racing should see the same number of buoys and rewards. It look like her server is faster then the rest of your coop. Try closing your game and restarting it to force your server to update.

Thank you for your answer. It must have been one time glitch. Thank you again!

I just saw this.

How do I participate in Regatta?
    Participating in Regatta is enabled by default. If you want to opt out of Regatta you can un-check the option in the Additional Settings.

*The game will no longer opt you in automatically for the next Regatta, so you will be opted out until you change it. Also 'Racing' statuses now update instantly, so you know in advance which members are racing next Regatta.

I didn't see this in the news from the widget. Are we being opted out at the end of each race now? Is there an official notice? As leader I'm always reminding ppl to opt out if they are going to be away during a race. Do I need to tell them all differently now?

We are not opt out. Right after the end of a race we see our status in the coop. If we were opt in for the last race we will show as opt in. If we were not racing, we will show as not racing.

As a leader, you can see on monday before the next race who will be racing or not. The only players that need to do something are those that want to change their status for the coming race. A racer that want to take a break or someone back from a break that want to race.

Thanks Graylady. Very clear.

Amazing.... have you worked out the bonus/penalty for full participation v co op with opted out players?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Amazing.... have you worked out the bonus/penalty for full participation v co op with opted out players?
    The opted out players aren't part of the Regatta bonus, and from what I understand it's a bonus given to all members racing in a co-op as long as they have started a task. I'm not sure if it's required for a member to complete all the tasks in a league to get the bonus or more points though. Also the points are only given at the end of the week and count towards the Golden Leaderboard, so it has no effect on placement in the Regatta race.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsReverse View Post
    On the screen that shows available regatta tasks, above the "Task Journal" / Statistics section, there's a section that shows each member of the co-op that is actively working on a task. Is this list in any particular order (other than the first task is always our own)? I know it's not by order that they picked the task. Could it be according to each task's time left? Attached is a screenshot of the section I'm referring to.
    The list as far as I know is updated first by order of who picked a task then by how close they are to completing the task. So the members beside you or near the top are likely almost done and ones at the end/bottom have likely just started.
    Last edited by BrendonL; 11-02-2016 at 05:19 PM.