Thread: Stealing reserved tasks

Stealing reserved tasks

Hi, how can I stop members in my team from stealing reserved tasks? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devorah1961 View Post
    Hi, how can I stop members in my team from stealing reserved tasks? Thanks
    Are you the leader? If so, have you addressed this issue? Make sure you know, without a doubt, who it is that is continually doing this deed.

Then there are one of four ways...demote them, restrict them, kick them or take away reserves for everyone.

I am the leader. I don't know how to find out who is doing it. I thought the game creators could see. How do I take away reserves? Thank you so much for advising me x

I am the leader. I don't know how to find out who is doing it. I thought the game creators could see. How do I take away reserves? Thank you so much for advising me x
    Hi,

In order to choose who can reserve tasks, you have to go to the Co-op Building > Edit (icon with a pencil) > Task Reservation > and there you'll find the option to allow reserving for members and above, elders and above, co-leaders, or nobody.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks Dreadnought x

Finding out...that is a toughy. There are some on here that have deployed different strategies...but it is one of those things that may or may not work...and it does require a lot of patience, diligence & time.

No..creators have no clue either. :/

Now...if there is a reservation in place and it is taken while reserved...the person it was taken from will get a message that so-n-so cancelled the reservation.

But if it is an agreed upon in chat type of reservation...then gotta look at who has it. (though that won't mean much in the long run if 2 of the same tasks pop up at same time or within 30 min of each other)

ANd...ditto what dreadnought said on where to find the reservation settings. Thx dreadnought!

Sorry couldn't be of better help! There much wiser than I players on here who might offer better insight. Good Luck & Happy Gaming!