Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating problem on regatta and get banned from co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Good day dear Townshippers!

I can see that a lot of you are dealing with the consequences of our new anti-cheater system that was implemented to prevent the cheaters from using their advantages during the regattas to win. On behalf of Playrix I offer my apologies to those who were affected by this system.
    I can guarantee you that all of the players who were wrongly accused of cheating will be restored to their status in the co-ops and compensated. We're working on this new system at the moment so the issue should be resolved in a matter of days.
    New regattas are a lot of work for the devs and the situation keeps changing every moment, so we need to adapt and collect all the data to make the necessary changes in the code, and all your reports regarding this issue will be highly appreciated and carefully examined. Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!
    Thanks Natalya, within minutes of my post to you the problem was resolved (probably just lucky). Please thank your staff it is appreciated.

The problem seems to be resolved (at least for me) thank you to the Playtrix staff.

I got banned 2 days ago and I don't know why. I finished my 8th task and then got kicked out. This is awful.

Nataly, what makes you thank us for patience and understanding? Most of us have none left.

I for one will be boycotting Playrix and Wild Tangent and I strongly encourage other honest paying customers to do the same before they defame you also. With all of the honest players caught in their deliberately incompetent handling of this matter, I think a class action defamation lawsuit is appropriate since we are talking about real money and real reputations with other friends, family and acquaintances.

l understand all your frustrations but firstly this is not Nataly's fault so please do not slate her. We have to remember this is a game and each update and new additions bring faults it is not done purposely. It happened to me and l know how it feels but getting angry does not resolve issues. Please let's be mindful that we are all people trying to do our best be it as players, devs or administrators.
    Township Level: 187
    Zoo Level: 39

It has only been a few short hours since Nataly posted that they are aware there are problems and are working diligently to fix it. It is not an isolated problem to only one player, but many, so I don't think anyone is being "defamed." Stay calm and provide tech support with the information they need to resolve the problem. Also, be patient.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallon View Post
    l understand all your frustrations but firstly this is not Nataly's fault so please do not slate her. We have to remember this is a game and each update and new additions bring faults it is not done purposely. It happened to me and l know how it feels but getting angry does not resolve issues. Please let's be mindful that we are all people trying to do our best be it as players, devs or administrators.
    Fallon, you understand nothing! These slugs had no problem taking our money, but now when we ask for help with a problem they caused, they are no where to be found. They have no right to throw false allegations around. A company that cares about their customers doesn't defame them publicly. It is disgusting! Who do they think they are and where do they get off doing this to people. Playrix deserves what they get.

Deleted by the admin. Kindly refer to the forum rules:
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....before-posting!
    Last edited by Liza Makhina; 07-26-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Please everyone, no more replies on this thread. I have sent Nataly a PM alerting her, but it is 2:00 AM in Vologda right now.

Meanwhile please refer to this http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....before-posting!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)