Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating problem on regatta and get banned from co-op

To whom it may concern,

I am reporting an issue with the coop and regatta game. I am the leader of the Tikihut Sharetown coop and one of my members, MACS township has now been elimated from the regatta game for cheating.

I have spoken to him and there is no indication of cheating. He recently bought the 8th regatta challenge and quickly finished it. He had saved up clovers for the house luck and was able to cash them in for plays.

He was then notified that he was ineligable to play in the coop. We have been neck and neck between 3rd and 4th place throughout the entire regatta. We all pay real money to advance in this game and would like understand why we would then be removed from the regatta for no reason.

Please let us know why MACS township was penalized and how this will be addressed in the future.

Thanks!

Hi Lynda

This happened to me and l was locked out of my co-op, but was still showing on the leader board with zero scores. An hour later l was no longer in my co-op. The devs restored my game within 24 hours and l had to re-join my co-op. What l need to know now is did the game kick me out of the co-op or did my leader. What message does the co-op see when someone is accused of cheating and is your friend still showing in your co-op?

Cheating is an awful thing so to be accused of it is very upsetting.
    Township Level: 187
    Zoo Level: 39

I have never cheated or been accused of it, but I too find it very troubling if, in fact, people are being falsely accused. Cheating is a problem that Devs need to address, but if people report that they are falsely accused that needs to be addressed even quicker. if it is happening to some what prevents it from happening to others. None of us would want it to happen to us.

Hi Fallon. I'm a leader and my co-leader has been falsely accused and banned. There was no message at all, he just had regatta score zeroed. His helped score stands but he can't contact us. We 'speak' through town name. Hope it's fixed soon.

Thank you mcg222 for letting me know that no message came up. Does your Co-leader still show in your co-op even though he is not able to chat. I also communicated with my town name it's hard with so little space but better than nothing at all!
    Township Level: 187
    Zoo Level: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    I have never cheated or been accused of it, but I too find it very troubling if, in fact, people are being falsely accused. Cheating is a problem that Devs need to address, but if people report that they are falsely accused that needs to be addressed even quicker. if it is happening to some what prevents it from happening to others. None of us would want it to happen to us.
    Totally agree!
    There seems to be a pattern, related to the regatta (and possibly the 8th task), and I would hope that the Devs make fixing this a priority.

A message did appear when I first opened the discussion thread after it happened but disappeared after I closed it. The player still shows in the coop but he is unable to see any conversation or help. Still waiting to see if this gets resolved.

Same problem. Support has had my request for 5 days (support ref number 867387). You should apologize for calling someone a cheater in front of their friends and family. It would be different if you just sent me a personnel message saying you think I am cheating but to have that message sent out to all of the co-op is just plain "name calling". I think I will talk to my brother-in-law and see if there are grounds for a legal action.

Nataly if you are Playtrix staff have YOUR people fix this!!! I did report to support (Coustomer support number 867387)

Good day dear Townshippers!

I can see that a lot of you are dealing with the consequences of our new anti-cheater system that was implemented to prevent the cheaters from using their advantages during the regattas to win. On behalf of Playrix I offer my apologies to those who were affected by this system.
    I can guarantee you that all of the players who were wrongly accused of cheating will be restored to their status in the co-ops and compensated. We're working on this new system at the moment so the issue should be resolved in a matter of days.
    New regattas are a lot of work for the devs and the situation keeps changing every moment, so we need to adapt and collect all the data to make the necessary changes in the code, and all your reports regarding this issue will be highly appreciated and carefully examined. Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!