Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cheating problem on regatta and get banned from co-op

thank you "cdosr"
    yes i have uninstall the suspect software from the device, clear cache and also scan for the viruses......
    still not working and about my post regarding my friend, he is still in "regatta". We will see 4-5 days to know whether he will be put into suspicious action or not?
    i have reported about the issue to the 'playrix' team and hoping to get me back into 'whitelist'.
    i am waiting till next 'regatta'. if able to play then thanks to the 'team' otherwise thanks to 'uninstall' and 'clash of clan'.

thank you "cdosr"
    yes i have uninstall the suspect software from the device, clear cache and also scan for the viruses......
    still not working and about my post regarding my friend, he is still in "regatta". We will see 4-5 days to know whether he will be put into suspicious action or not?
    i have reported about the issue to the 'playrix' team and hoping to get me back into 'whitelist'.
    i am waiting till next 'regatta'. if able to play then thanks to the 'team' otherwise thanks to 'uninstall' and 'clash of clan'.