Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating problem on regatta and get banned from co-op

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheating problem on regatta and get banned from co-op

The game report that it suspect I'm cheating , I lose all my regatta point and can't contact to anyone in my co-op. But I'm not!
    All of my device that play this game aren't jailbreaking or have 3rdparty app that can cheat this game. I hope some dev will look on my problem and slove it. I want my regatta point and permission in co-op back to normal.

Sorry for my writing skill, I'm not good in English

This is happening to me as well. Please fix asap, between this and the constant crashing I am betting very annoyed.
    Also, my coop should be credited for the work I did.

Hello guys! Sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope that you have already reported them to our HelpDesk and help is on the way. With the Regattas in progress we appreciate all the feedback we can get and it's possible that some of the tweaks the developers have designed to prevent cheaters from winning can affect honest players too. So hope your situation is resolved soon and you're back on the boat with your co-op!
    Last edited by Nataly Kuzmina; 07-22-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Still no answer from the help desk

Customer support? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Fish-Kelly View Post
    Still no answer from the help desk
    I have sent over 15 emails to KATYA for the last 10 days. We can't see a help sign when put up ( we have used township dollars) to fill them because we were so close to loosing ( we did not, because of an awesome team) I have asked, pleaded and begged to let us know how we can re coop this money....to no avail I've gotten over 15 replies from KATYA that they are sorry for inconvenience!

Well, I am sorry no one could help my team members, I am sorry they used township cash to fill an order to complete tasks ( that we could have filled if we could see help button). And can't fill when we go to town.

I'm sorry that this game is turning I to hayday. Why doesn't anyone ever help when you write an issue to them?

Looks like we will be moving up again but am tired of my team loosing dollars...

Nataly if you are Playtrix staff have YOUR people fix this!!! I did report to support (Coustomer support number 867387)

One of our players was accused unjustly of cheating in this present regatta. What I would like to know is if after the regatta is over she regains her ability to chat with other coop members. She is a great asset to our coop.

Adrienne
    Inverness
    Level 53
    Ipad

Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    One of our players was accused unjustly of cheating in this present regatta. What I would like to know is if after the regatta is over she regains her ability to chat with other coop members. She is a great asset to our coop.

Adrienne
    Inverness
    Level 53
    Ipad
    Hi I am sorry that this has happened. Has the affected player reported this issue to Playrix support? I'm afraid that unless her account is reinstated, she will not be able to participate in a co-op or regatta.

Thanks for your reply. How am I to know if she has contacted playrix as I can't communicate with her? It has truly cast a pall over our team and this regatta has seemed like a struggle for the rest of us. Is this player permanently banned from the coop? If that is truly sad particularly since I can't reach her. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    Thanks for your reply. How am I to know if she has contacted playrix as I can't communicate with her? It has truly cast a pall over our team and this regatta has seemed like a struggle for the rest of us. Is this player permanently banned from the coop? If that is truly sad particularly since I can't reach her. Very frustrating.
    Hi there. I don't suppose she is a member of this forum? I would hope that she has reported the problem to Playrix support, as it must be very distressing to be accused of cheating. If the situation is resolved then she will be able to join your co-op again as soon as that happens. Can you please send me a private message with your co-op name and the name of the member's town. I will try and see if there is any way we can find her.