Thread: Restore game progress

Restore game progress

Hi, I recently got a new phone and wanted to restore my old game process, but do not have a facebook account to link it to. I've contacted game help about a week ago and have received no answer . Can anyone help me please ? Thanks

I lost my progress

I change my cellphone and after that when I try to play GE my progress never appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmee View Post
    Hi, I recently got a new phone and wanted to restore my old game process, but do not have a facebook account to link it to. I've contacted game help about a week ago and have received no answer . Can anyone help me please ? Thanks
    Hi! Sorry to hear about this. If you already sent a report, don't worry our support agents will see it and reply to you as soon as possible. Please remember that, unfortunately, we don't have a live chat and it may take some time for your query to be processed. Also, be sure to check the correspondence window for replies in the game every now and then if you sent a report there.
    I hope your issue will be resolved soon.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by David Qüentero View Post
    I change my cellphone and after that when I try to play GE my progress never appears.
    Hi David! Don't worry, you can still recover your progress. Have you already tried the steps from this article? They should help.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.