Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop Complaining People... It's A Game!! You Should Say....THANK YOU DEVS <3

As the old saying goes “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time” Love the game have never been bored I never played an internet game before Township ....I have played it every day love the zoo love decorating my town my husband enjoys looking at all the characters in the town Something for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Kiesling- Velador View Post
    First I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who make this game so much fun! That being said, I am sorry for all the complainers who use your event page to complain about everything they can think of.

Problems with the game I can understand but wanting you all to customize the game to suit their needs is ridiculous.
    We all started playing because we enjoy it and have stayed for that same reason. I LOVE all the new changes and am sad to see this regatta is missing mystery tasks and other special tasks that earn extra points for the seasonal decos.
    People are actually posting that they can’t win the regatta because other teams can start the race earlier than they can.
    THE RACE IS POINT BASED people it does not matter who starts first, it matters how many 135 point tasks are completed!

Oh and I read a post that said they were deleting filling crates because they took too long, you can tell they don’t help others or they would know that ALL crates count per task (all planes or trains).

I could go on and on about the things I have read but I will stop there.

I hope that the missing mystery tasks is not permanent. I love them as do most of my team mates!

Again thank you for making Township so much fun that I spend way to much time playing lol and please know that for every person that complains you have 10 who love the game and appreciate all your hard work!!
    I’m confused about what you said about regatta is point based and doesn’t matter who finishes first. But it does matter who finishes first and have done all 16 tasks and completed first. That’s why they have better rewards for placing first. They don’t give you gold cup if you place any lower. I mean am I missing something??? If there’s an easier way to win then please explain. Now I also have seen where someone put on here that we feel entitled to get tcash because we can’t afford it!! What kind of nonsense is that if I can’t afford it because I’m on disability. I just want a chance to win but is nearly impossible since most people do spend real cash for fake cash.

Thanks for trying out new things with the regatta combo tasks.

They totally don't work for me personally and I'll be rarely picking them. But if your server metrics show that others love them, more win for them.

LMAO just next time, try out a new thing that totally works for people that love finishing tasks for 135 points in a short amount of time, 'kay?