Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update Is Here!

Update Is Here!

Sooo what do we think?

No update yet in my Google Store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

New Member Diane De Assis Villela's Avatar
    I am just updating my game, but once I do and my lives are full I will play it.
    Sincerely,
    D8615J

No Update here.... perhaps later in Europe?

Thank you for the update! I really like Austin's new calendar in his room that we can tap on to get the daily rewards. Love daily rewards. Having our hearts refilled with each new day is also very nice. I see that you added 3 new friends to my friends list, but the Newsfeed is still broken for me. I'll look forward to the new living room episode when I get there. The little engines you added to the paper plane boosters are kind of cute, too.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Yes, much appreciation for the daily bonus, this will truly help. I like those little plane boosters too Bethany, and it seems they have a little more power to them... Very nice
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-26-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I finally updated this morning Love the calendar and daily bonus. I agree the 2 new propellers on the paper plane are cute.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

There is no calendar in Austin’s room on my game. No daily rewards either. Also when I click on ask for lives my friends list never goes away like when I give lives so I don’t even know if I sending requests. Also I don’t have little engines on my paper planes either. I would think with these levels being so hard you would help us by giving us rewards and more coins when you finish the level getting 50 coins after doing a level for 7 days is not rewarding at all, makes me not want to play.

Check your app store regularly until you get the update. It is coming out slowly.

Have you played the Living Room episode yet? They wrote on the update that this episode is already featured in the game but it seems you cannot open the area yet. After you enter Day 1 of the Living Room it says "The Playrix team is working hard on a new area.."