Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Halloween Event Feedback (2017)

  1. #1

    Halloween Event Feedback (2017)

    I love that this game adds the occasional competition/awards to keep things interesting. But this halloween one is a good idea badly executed. There is simply no way to complete it. Each item costs a lot of coins, you don't get very many coins per game and there is no way of getting extra coins. A better coin win to item cost balance is needed. As it is, I've given up on this game before even starting. And I'm on level 501, so by now this is a hobby.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    18
    I have to agree. I'm enjoying the Halloween theme game but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to buy all the decorations, it's ok though because there is most always something else going on to earn extras.

  3. #3
    You can also get some extra coins (100) for decorations from the daily spin. I know, not much and not guaranteed.
    But i agree, you need to complete ~80 levels to be able to get all decorations, since you get 100 coins (or 150 for hard ones) for each levels, which is a lot.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-28-2017 at 12:15 PM.

  4. #4
    @dreadnought: Do you need 9000 coins for all items? That would be 10 items (including the mailbox). I had to collect 9 items, a friend of mine 8.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    @dreadnought: Do you need 9000 coins for all items? That would be 10 items (including the mailbox). I had to collect 9 items, a friend of mine 8.
    I have 9 decorations (including mailbox), which cost 600, 700, 900, 1000, 1000, 1100, 1200 and 1500 which is 8000 total. So with 100coins/level i approximated ~80 levels needed to be completed, a bit less if you have a lot of hard ones which gives you 150/level.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-28-2017 at 12:15 PM. Reason: corrected info on prices

  6. #6
    It seems you got one decoration more. I have gotten: 600, 700, 900, 1000, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1500. Plus the mailbox at the beginning for 250, but if I remember correctly, that's been a gift.

    Now I'm curious which item is hidden behind the 500.
    Last edited by kali1; 10-28-2017 at 11:41 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    It seems you got one decoration more. I have gotten: 600, 700, 900, 1000, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1500. Plus the mailbox at the beginning for 250, but if I remember correctly, that's been a gift.

    Now I'm curious which item is hidden behind the 500.
    Oops, my bad. I was trying to remember if the tiles were 500 or 600, and i wrote both down by mistake. I purchased those and couldn't see the price in the list. But they are the 600 one, so i don't have more than you

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Oops, my bad. I was trying to remember if the tiles were 500 or 600, and i wrote both down by mistake. I purchased those and couldn't see the price in the list. But they are the 600 one, so i don't have more than you


    A friend of mine is lacking the 700 item, ghost gate (I think it's been 700).

  9. #9
    Gold Member Obtuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    463
    As a side note, we'll have the dog training event available again before the event ends, and if I remember correctly from last week I believe you can earn pumpkoins for completing a training level. Since those levels are replayable (as long as you don't complete the second chain of events), you should be able to farm all the remaining coins you need from those levels.

  10. #10
    I managed to complete it. Only JUST though, so I can see why some people might not have. You certainly need a bit of free time on your hands to do it; and you need to hope like hell you don't get stuck for multiple days on one level.
    It is MEANT to be hard though. You're not supposed to breeze through it; it's a challenge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •