Unofficial Regatta FAQ

I wrote this FAQ because I find that the official FAQ is not so clear or easy to understand, so here is my condensed version covering everything you need to know. Hope it helps you to understand and enjoy Regatta to the fullest. Good luck out there, and may every co-op win some great rewards! =) - BrendonL

How often are Regattas?

Once a week. Begins every Tuesday @ 8 AM UTC (4 AM EST / 1 AM PST).
There's a 1-day period to view results, change co-ops, and get everything organized to prepare for the next regatta.

How do I join a Regatta?
Join any co-op that is Open or Request to join a co-op.

How do I participate in Regatta?
For the 1st Regatta there was no participation required, but future Regattas you will need to possibly confirm your status by tapping a participate button or confirmation window.

Why don't I have a yacht for my Regatta?

The first Regatta didn't need any sign up or confirmation, so everyone had yachts. Either they're just for show in friends towns or they may represent your participation in Regatta if you have one (participating) or not.

What is Regatta all about?
Regatta consists of doing tasks to sail your co-ops yacht further, and gain points along the way to earn buoys for rewards.

Regatta Tasks

Task Points

- Each task is worth 'x' amount of points which varies from 75-135 points.
- The maximum amount of points you're able to get is 135 x 7 tasks = 945 points.
- You can purchase 1 extra task for 10 cash which brings the total amount of points to 1080 for 1 member.

945 x 30 = 28350 points if everyone in the co-op does 135 point tasks x 7 tasks.
1080 x 30 = 32400 points if everyone in the co-op does 135 point tasks + 1 extra task (10 cash) x 7 tasks.

Take your time and try to complete the tasks worth the most points over the 6 days of Regatta.

Types of Tasks
Bring '#' 'island items' from 'x' island.
Example: Bring 21 grapes from Olivia Isle

Collect '#' of 'animal items'.
Example: Collect 58 eggs.

Excavate '#' units of ore in the mine.
Example: Excavate 65 units of ore in the mine.

Feed '#' farm animals.
Example: Feed 125 farm animals.

Play '#' times at the House of Luck.
Example: Play 6 times at the House of Luck.

Produce and collect '#' units of 'factory items'.
Example: Produce and collect 6 units of strawberry jam.

Sell '#' 'hot products' at the zoo.
Example: Sell 65 hot products at the zoo

Send '#' fully loaded planes.
Example: Send 5 fully loaded planes.

Send '#' trains.
Example: Send 12 trains.

Dumping Tasks
- Any elder or higher in the co-op is able to dump or delete tasks.
- New tasks refresh every 30 minutes, so it's best to keep dumping tasks until higher point tasks appear.
- There is no penalty for dumped tasks. (As far as I'm aware. The dumping tasks affecting your co-ops ranking in the golden league most likely refers to players who accept then dump tasks)

*Do Not* - Start a task then dump it.
- Be careful or else you will lose not only a task, but the points as well and that will cost your co-op greatly in higher leagues.

The Competition

Competition Info

- Your co-op is competing against 14 other co-ops who have similar size and levels?
- You collect points to advance to buoys which offers everyone 1 item to choose from the rewards.

Competition Ranks and Rewards
Faster than the wind
-
Top 3 Co-ops
- Promoted to the next league
- Rewards: 3 Chests? (Will update when rewards are available)

Steady Progress
- Middle 12 Co-ops
- Stays in the same league (Can be demoted a league if 1st buoy is not reached)
- Rewards: Coin Purse (May need someone to post info on this reward)

Becalmed
- Bottom 3 Co-ops
- Demoted a league. Also demoted if 1st buoy is not reached.
- Rewards: Nothing!?

Different Leagues

Types of Leagues (30 Member Co-ops)
Wooden League - 7 Tasks + 1 Task, 5 Rewards
Total Tasks (30 Members No Cash): 7 Tasks x 30 Members = 210 Tasks
Total Tasks (30 Members + Cash): 8 Tasks x 30 Members = 240 Tasks
Total Points (30 Members No Cash - 135 Max Points): 945 Points x 30 Members = 28350 Points
Total Points (30 Members + Cash - 135 Max Points): 1080 Points x 30 Members = 32400 Points

Copper League - 9 Tasks + 1 Task, 6 Rewards
Total Tasks (30 Members No Cash): 9 Tasks x 30 Members = 270 Tasks
Total Tasks (30 Members + Cash): 10 Tasks x 30 Members = 300 Tasks
Total Points (30 Members No Cash - 135 Max Points): 1215 Points x 30 Members = 36450 Points
Total Points (30 Members + Cash - 135 Max Points): 1350 Points x 30 Members = 40500 Points

Steel League - 11 Tasks + 1 Task, 7 Rewards
Total Tasks (30 Members No Cash): 11 Tasks x 30 Members = 330 Tasks
Total Tasks (30 Members + Cash): 12 Tasks x 30 Members = 360 Tasks
Total Points (30 Members No Cash - 135 Max Points): 1485 Points x 30 Members = 44550 Points
Total Points (30 Members + Cash - 135 Max Points): 1620 Points x 30 Members = 48600 Points

Silver League - 13 Tasks + 1 Task, 8 Rewards
Total Tasks (30 Members No Cash): 13 Tasks x 30 Members = 390 Tasks
Total Tasks (30 Members + Cash): 14 Tasks x 30 Members = 420 Tasks
Total Points (30 Members No Cash - 135 Max Points): 1755 Points x 30 Members = 52650 Points
Total Points (30 Members + Cash - 135 Max Points): 1890 Points x 30 Members = 56700 Points

Golden League - 15 Tasks + 1 Task, 9 Rewards
Total Tasks (30 Members No Cash): 15 Tasks x 30 Members = 450 Tasks
Total Tasks (30 Members + Cash): 16 Tasks x 30 Members = 480 Tasks
Total Points (30 Members No Cash - 135 Max Points): 2025 Points x 30 Members = 60750 Points
Total Points (30 Members + Cash - 135 Max Points): 2160 Points x 30 Members = 64800 Points

Golden League Leaderboard
Here's where the most active co-ops in the world are displayed.
Ranks are based on the performance of the previous month (total results from 4 regattas).

Ratings are based on 3 parameters:
Average member score
- Co-ops total score in each regatta divided by the number of members who participated in each race.

Position bonus
- The higher your position, the more points you get for finishing in the top 3.

Dumped tasks
- The number of tasks you dump lowers your Leaderboard position.
*Unconfirmed if this refers to any tasks dumped at all, or only tasks that were started then dumped.
(From what I understand reading the FAQ multiple times this only refers to tasks that were started then dumped.)

Golden League Leaderboard Rating
- Monthly results change accordingly with the new regattas held every week.
- This gives low-performing co-ops an opportunity to improve and climb the leaderboard rankings.
*If your co-op is demoted to a lower league, your Leaderboard record gets reset!*

Regatta Rewards

Regatta Rewards
- Each buoy collect adds 1 more reward to choose from on the rewards tab.
- There is a certain amount of buoys for each league, but the maximum amount of reward crates is always 12.
- The more regatta points your co-op obtains, the more rewards you have to choose from in the end.
- Higher leagues will offer better rewards, but also higher point margins to obtain buoys.
(At least I'm hoping rewards in higher leagues are way better than what the wooden league has to offer.)

Wooden League - 5 Rewards out of 12
Copper League - 6 Rewards out of 12
Steel League - 7 Rewards out of 12
Silver League - 8 Rewards out of 12
Golden League - 9 Rewards out of 12

Note: Rewards will be updated when available after Regatta ends, and any new/updated information as well.
- If there are any errors please leave a reply or PM me. Thanks! =)

Official Regatta FAQ
http://support.playrix.com/hc/en-us/...94028-Regattas