Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 149 impossible

Level 149 impossible

Hi guys sorry for disturbing, but this level start to be really annoying. I've been play for about two weeks and still no results. Looks like there is no chance to complete level without power up or pay for more moves.

I'm sad from this. I would like to buy something in game to support you, but i dont like this methodes pay for win games.

Peace.

I found this level to be very hard as well! It took me about a week of frequent playing to beat it. Just keep trying and you'll get a lucky rainbow + arrow combination. Maybe they can give us some extra moves for this level in a future update.

149 has been the most difficult to beat level for me so far and it took me well over a week to get through, playing two or three times a day. I finally managed to get two lots of rainbow balls combined with paper planes which took me to one cherry left with no more moves and I did use coins to get some more moves to put an end to it!

I do like Homescapes but it's a pity that so many levels seem to require a rainbow ball combination to win and making these is much more difficult in some levels than others. Having said that, I got through the next three levels quite quickly which was encouraging as there's little fun in being stuck on the same level for weeks. I have very few power ups but am reluctant to use them as they aren't easy or cheap to replace so I'm looking forward to the promised daily spin or whatever in this month's update.

Same here I've been stuck for weeks 😢. I once made 5 rainbow booster but still didn't win! I've also combined two rainbow booster once and used power ups but no luck! I once had only one cherry left but I didn't have any money to buy an extra move😭.

Here's level 149 being done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUy4BncCIr0

Since the cookies block your access to the cherries and apples, making matches next to those to get rid of them is your first priority. Round bombs work well for this, as they also get rid of the annoying walls. Once you get some cookies out of the way, try to make as many rockets and paper planes as possible and then combine them so you can clear whole rows of cherries. Rainbow balls are really useful in this level only if you combine them with one of the other boosters. Paper planes work best for this combo.

I am also stuck on 149 and losing interest in the game because of it. No lower level should have you stuck for a week of regular play.
    I have watched the videos (and am a high level in Gardenscapes so not like I don't know how to pass levels) but my boards just don't drop colours to make as many booster items as needed for this level. The closest I have come is 3 items left

And just like that, get a board that drops pieces to make rainbow balls, bombs etc and finish with moves to spare

I'm at level 110 and this is disheartening to read. I don't mind a challenge but I feel like homescapes bullies us into buying coins and it ticks me off. Free games need to end they are never free and mearly exist to nickle and dime their players. Sorry for rent.

I have been on Homescapes level 149 for days. Austin is now yelling at me and then grunting when I don't continue with coins. I have run out and don't feel that I want to buy more. I also have used all my power ups on this level. I may just uninstall if I can't get past this level. After all its suppose to be fun. I love Gardenscape and don't find it as frustrating.

Thanks. Will try before I uninstall. 😁