Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild West: Decor

I am loving the decorations this season (and the island upgrade coupon!)! I came into this season with 550 coupons carried over, and, boy am I glad I saved all those .

Love, love, love the decorations this season!

I also had 500 tokens carried over from the last season, and I already used them to buy gems and coupons! Yay!! Now I will need lots of tokens to purhase all these cool decorations, I'd like to have a Western themed corner in my Zoo :-)

The "cowboy & Indian" statue in the sneak peek image doesn't show up in my yacht club shop. Was it cancelled or only for certain game platforms? I'm on iPad IOS.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    The "cowboy & Indian" statue in the sneak peek image doesn't show up in my yacht club shop. Was it cancelled or only for certain game platforms? I'm on iPad IOS.
    One-Eye 57, I don't have this statue either! I am on Android (Samsung tablet).

But my mechanical bull does have a rider, yahoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    It may show up in a "Special Offer" deal later in the season.

Probably will be with the tcash offer

We could use a few more "theme appropriate" flowers / plants. I only found 1 cactus and the Yellow Rose (of Texas) might be ok. But we could use some more cacti, like Saguaro, Agave, and maybe Prickly Pear, all pretty distinguishing looking cacti.

I really wanted some tumbleweed and a stage coach, lol....they could have done lots with this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I really wanted some tumbleweed and a stage coach, lol....they could have done lots with this theme!
    Ohhh.. An animated "tumbleweed fence" where the brush starts on one end and slowly rolls to the other end, rinse, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Oh Oh, a race among a "western stagecoach", the "Halloween Haunting Carriage", the "Valentine's Day Carriage", and the "Medieval Royal Carriage" (gonna need some horses for the last two) down a muddy track, finish line is at "Saloon Row"
    Last edited by Amoria; 10-31-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: merged

What i would've liked to see, is somewhere outside the saloon, two (or three?) cowboys engaged in a standoff-type situation. Just sitting there, ready to pull out the guns. Animated of course, reaching for the gun, but never un-holster it (you know, because of the no guns in the game reason (if that's a thing)).