Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack Of Good 135 Tasks?

I wonder if it could be intentional to prevent so many teams from automatically hitting 135 x 16 x (however many racers). It would mean developing a new strategy to maximize the number of points earned but still have time to finish 16 tasks. Or maybe they are just making sure the players have to spend a lot of t-cash to win. (Not a criticism, Playrix is a business and since I never played to "win," I have no horse in this race. There are plenty of things for players to have fun with and never spend a dollar to buy t-cash.)

Seen a lot of 117 plane tasks today? So far have not seen any 135 train tasks? Currently have dumped 227 tasks. For a solo racer seems absurd.

In total I dumped 271 tasks, steel league, and got only 1 train task for 135 points which I am doing as my last purchased task.
    Last edited by Cathy Russell; 10-26-2017 at 08:43 PM.

I've personally definitely lowered my standards this week, out of 9 tasks only 1 135 pointer. Usually doing 135's as the majority of my tasks is what I aim for.

I'm seeing some 135 trains and planes, but I never take those because they are sloooooooow. Feeding farm animals though have been totally absent. I'm very dependant on my zoo this regatta week.

My coop completed 30 135 tasks and dumped 463.
    30/463=6.47% is our suitable tasks indicator.

Definition of doable varies. It was pretty obvious that before this regatta everyone should have taken heli booster to get keys and castle tools. For those who did it ghosts are this regatta's instant tasks.
    Last edited by Stan0; 10-26-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan0 View Post
    My coop completed 30 135 tasks and dumped 463.
    30/463=6.47% is our suitable tasks indicator.

Definition of doable varies. It was pretty obvious that before this regatta everyone should have taken heli booster to get keys and castle tools. For those who did it ghosts are this regatta's instant tasks.
    That is very low. Did you count the number of "unsuitable" tasks you dumped? Would be interesting to know that percentage.

Unfortunately, I was not that committed as to count the dumped 135s. But there were some, that's why it's "suitable tasks indicator", not "135s indicator".

According to my log I did:
    1 olives
    2 baked potatoes
    2 mines
    3 HoLs
    3 helis
    5 ghosts
    --
    16 total

2 man coop doesn't really need to play anything long. Dump them all works well for small numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan0 View Post
    Unfortunately, I was not that committed as to count the dumped 135s. But there were some, that's why it's "suitable tasks indicator", not "135s indicator".

According to my log I did:
    1 olives
    2 baked potatoes
    2 mines
    3 HoLs
    3 helis
    5 ghosts
    --
    16 total

2 man coop doesn't really need to play anything long. Dump them all works well for small numbers.
    Oh, wow, nice tasks! I see the appeal of solo racing now...
    I'm not impressed with your lack of commitment to my statistics, tho! (just kidding)

Compiti regata

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    My other player opted out this week so it's just me playing and the lack of task is disgusting . For a single player I'm struggling. If the two of us were playing we would have been forced to take on tasks that were less than 135 there's something wrong here

Low Point Tasks

Perché la mia coop riceve quasi tutti compiti da pochi punti mentre altre hanno già quasi finito? In questa regata siamo 6 giocatori e abbiamo fatto solo45 compiti e buttati 363 perché pochi punti. Non è giusto. Gli elaboratori dovrebbero essere più equi anche nell'assemblare coop dimpari livello. Se lo scopo è farci comprare soldi verdi non ci sto. Io i soldi li sudo

From Google

Why does my coop receive almost a few jobs, while others have almost finished? In this race we are 6 players and we have only45 missions and knocked out 363 because few points. It's not right. Computers should be even more equitable in assembling coop dimpari level. If the purpose is to make us buy green money I do not. The money sudo them

We delete a lot of low points tasks in my co-op too. Some co-ops may have more luck, others spend T-cash to refresh the task faster. Nothing can be done about that. People spend their money how they wish and there will always be richer people. Just consider they are paying for us to play a nice free game.