Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack Of Good 135 Tasks?

Lack Of Good 135 Tasks?

For the current non seasonal regatta I have been writing down all tasks offered thus far. I am a solo co op looking to do only 135 point tasks. For me out of 87 tasks offered so far only 11 were 135s. I kept four: watermelon, hamburger, wool and House of Luck. Plane and ghost tasks I dump. Which means 7 out of 11 tasks at 135 points were plane or ghost tasks.

Update: a 135 wallpaper task showed up, so it is now 5 tasks out of 111 offered

Another update: After 1 whole day I have dumped 152 tasks for a grand total of 7 doable tasks (as mentioned above there were 7 plane/ghost 135 point tasks that I dumped).

Playrix this is a total waste of my time and totally frustrating! Increase the number of high point tasks now.

Final update: currently doing my last task after a grand total of 271 dumps, steel league, solo racer
    Last edited by Cathy Russell; 10-26-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Yes, so totally agree! Our task board as been mostly 125-130 tasks and quite a few below 110! Makes no sense since this is a non-themed week. We have spent more time waiting for a task than completing tasks.

We have the same problem. We are just 3 racers this week. We already dumped 172 tasks. We see tasks below 100 points.

Ours are pretty good for a change, including 2-3 HOL at 135, and on day one that's excellent. We do have a few people who like taking planes while they prep other tasks, though. We're small enough we can reserve 'n stuff.

It’s terrible...I’ve dumped 290 already and another member is over 100. This is the last regatta for me.

We seem to have large numbers of 131 mines, 132 helis and 131 animal feeds. I’m not complaining, makes a pleasant change and we’re good above 130 this week. I’m speeding thru em! Haven’t seen too many 135s in general, other than planes and trains. Interested to see dump ratio later tho. Quite a few islands..

We're not doing too badly, so far. We're having a relaxed race this week, which has proved very popular and out of 14 racing, 6 have still managed perfect scores & there are 3 on the taskboard, waiting to be snapped up. Whether the harvesting coffee task gets snapped up, remains to be seen though!

The number of 125 chests I’ve dumped is well over 30....I’m at 321 total now and I still have 6 tasks to do. I’m so over this.

My other player opted out this week so it's just me playing and the lack of task is disgusting . For a single player I'm struggling. If the two of us were playing we would have been forced to take on tasks that were less than 135 there's something wrong here

I've only started playing 2-3 months back but have noticed that there are few task >130. After waiting thur 4 to refresh I settled on a 120. ...