Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crate Load Coupons

We do now receive coins & xp when using coupons in another's town. How recently this was introduced, I don't know. And I haven't filled my own by accident again...yet, so don't know whether we do receive the xp or not.

I'm not sure if the developers can see this, or if this is the most appropriate place to comment, but please can they have a confirmatory window for using coupons to fill crates?????

More than once I have accidentally clicked the coupon button instead of the normal fill button. It's very infuriating when (1) I have enough of the goods to fill it normally and (2) coupons are hard to come by especially since I don't participate in most events.

Technically it is my (fat finger's) fault but if they could add a confirmatory step that would certainly help!

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    I'm not sure if the developers can see this, or if this is the most appropriate place to comment, but please can they have a confirmatory window for using coupons to fill crates?????
    This has been requested a lot, so much so it has been added to the 'Frequently Suggested Ideas' under the Productivity section. No sign of it being implemented so far but we can always hope .

Technically it is my (fat finger's) fault but if they could add a confirmatory step that would certainly help!
    Lol, yes I know the feeling, I have often muttered something unrepeatable at my 'fat finger'
    Last edited by Downton; 04-07-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one hoping for such a thing. One can only hope indeed