Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 20.07 Ask the Devs!

Adding friends to cooperative

My dad got me into playing this game and I've really enjoyed it so far. I've made it far enough to join/create a cooperative, but I'm unable to invite my dad because he isn't on Facebook and game centre. You should enable us to be able to add ANY township friend to the cooperative. Please!!
    Thanks so much. Keep up the great work.

Material options

Greetings Developers. First a huge thank you for this amazing game.

My question: We hugely enjoy playing this game but I think we all having the same problems with shortage of materials, on my case specially the issue I'm not getting enough Slabs. My suggestion like add/create more options to get construction materials or you guys could just create an option of building a material factory, can something similar be added to Township soon?

Thank you!
    Claudio

Hi Developers! Love the game! Cudos for all of your hard work in making this my favorite game! Been addicted for almost a year now!
    My question is: why can't we sell our gems? Almost exclusively use the topaz and emeralds.
    Thanks again! Pat Gilles aka PaigeTownship
    P.S. New update has some time "blips" when waiting for the helicopter to reset for the next customer.
    Last edited by PatGilles; 07-21-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Hey great game, me and my mother both play it but unfortunately we both seem to find it difficult to get glass. We are both around level 50 and we both have several unfinished community buildings because of this. None seems to come in on the train. I've read on here people struggle getting other construction materials so I dunno if its location specific.

On the regalia can we work the 7 tasks of players who choose not to participate? There is no way to win unless everyone plays if the players are forced to stop after 7 tasks.

Hey!
    Great job guys, this is my favorite game to play. You are constantly creating new and relevant upgrades, it's almost hard to prove on such perfection.... I do have a suggestion. Perhaps a factory that exchanges gems or makes gems. Maybe you can put in two orange and get a green or put in a purple and get a green and an orange. Anything would be helpful, I use so many lower gems and have a boatload of the higher gems that I rarely use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Hill View Post
    Hey, I can't see the FAQ page because it's not available on mobile. I am wondering why the Regatta is so limited? There are about 7/30 really active people in our co-op and we're already almost all done. I've seen many other people in this same boat too (haha).

I thought it would make more sense that the more you play, the more you can earn, like with most events that we have.
    This is just the first week. Everyone starts at the same place. As you proceed, you can work your way up to higher levels and will have harder and more tasks. Patience

Totally love this game, but would love to see curves in the roads. Or preset quarter circles so you can make traffic round abouts or curves in the straight sections of road. 👍😊

Hello.
    I hope that the Mac version market can have shortcut key to view pages items, left previous page, right next page...
    Last edited by Lucy; 07-21-2016 at 04:16 AM.

Love this game. Really! It has taken up a lot of my time. I could use some help though. My foundries have just disappeared. I'm not sure how or why or where they went, but I need them back and they cannot just be rebuilt. Can someone please help with this issue? Thank you.