Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 20.07 Ask the Devs!

Community buildings into manufacturing buildings

Are you able to turn community buildings into " manufacturing " buildings? We have the pizza parlor, use that to make the 2 pizzas from the bakery, plus more pizza, that way more things can be thought of to make at bakery. Maybe add more Italian dishes. The flower shop can use throughout roses and jasmine to make bouquets, as well as other flowers bought at the market I just previously mentioned. You have the grocery store and supermarket, can make oil, flour, crackers using wheat, corn, rice grown on the farmland. Plus music store to sell sheet music, from trees, games, from maybe plastic. The fashion house to sell clothes that can be made at out tailor shop. Can add nylon, rayon to textile factory also for this. But I think to do some of these things you would have to cut the time to make things, including on things we already make.

I was "suspected of cheating", which I did not do nor do I know how. I have been kicked off chat, and this is devastating. I feel like quitting after years. what is going on? What could I have done to deserve this? I feel unjustly accused.
    Kathleen

Housing exchange

How about doing a housing exchange? There are players from all around the world and I'm sure they would like to build they city or at least part of the town to look more like their own. I know we can't just store our buildings but how about making housing for different parts of the world that we can purchase. We can either just keep them for different parts of our town like here in the US there are a lot of China towns within large cities. OR after purchasing we can exchange them for housing we currently have. You do have icon in buildings from around the world for sale with purchase of ingots but I think housing should be coins. You could also add restaurants for sale, even around here we have Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Brazilian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Jamaican, Latin, or just more of American, like Steakhouse, pancake houses. For Europe they have a lot of old world century buildings converted to apartments, Canada has in their cities row houses. I don't know about other parts of the world. Also for the YS you forgot a single story house called a ranch, the southern plantation, and a single family with a wrap around porch also known as a ranch house, that would be nice to go with the horse training ring for a country setting.
    So an exchange for housing, restaurants, or just more to purchase to make the towns our own
    Thank you

Similar to the above question...
    I am a co-op leader and my Co-Leader has had his regatta score set to 0 and can't seem to get in touch. This morning he noticed that his score was not the same as his tasks' total so I checked in the forum and observed that others had been accused of cheating when this had happened to them.
    I know he did NOT cheat, please can we have him back?
    At least make an announcement to acknowledge the issue and state that you intend to fix it.

Growing/manufacturing, community buildings/manufacturing buildings

Other businesses just for sale or as community buildings or factories. Hardware store, sporting good store,beach/seafood restaurant, boating store, lodge/skiing resort, book store, craft store, sandwich shop.
    I know this was for questions but I couldn't stop myself from adding this.
    But question,
    Would you be able to cut back on growing/ manufacturing/ sailing time as well as double the amount of items being grown in the fields? I know others have suggested it, Im just adding my request to theirs
    I know this would make the game more appealing and less frustrating/overwhelming because I have used the booster that reduces time by 30% and I use it with the booster that fields grow twice as much. I enjoyed the game so much more. I must say that I don't have enough of the gems to do it all the time. This would allow to grow more or new foods without having more plots take up more space and with a shorter growing/manufacturing time we won't get as frustrated and stay playing the game longer. And I mean longer in the long term so we don't Uninstaller and go to another game. It can also mean playing the game longer during the day.
    Thank you. I am writing so many times here because I see so much potential. It could become another candy crush phenomenon!! I do enjoy this game, most of the time

We have many different types of enhancement requests relating to chat, messaging etc.

For example, it would be nice to say why you reject an invitation to join a co-op., have a message / status you could use saying you aren't playing for a few days, put up different signs in our towns, etc.

So my question is :
    Is there a technical limitation or complexity that makes this sort of thing hard to do - or is it more because it can be harder to ensure it is not used inappropriately?

This would help us understand why some of the requests are unlikely to be implemented, (though I know people will keep asking )

Reminder Arrows in Chat Window

Speaking about chat windows, you know those little "reminder arrows" that remind you to scroll up (or down) for "Product Requests" from members? Could you also display them for " town needs help" messages? Sometimes, in very chat-active co-ops, those messages go way off the bottom of the screen and can get lost.

Thanks.
    Last edited by cdosr; 07-24-2016 at 01:51 AM. Reason: add title

any chance as we lvl up our mayor house can become more impressive for a fully built town the building does not reflect the prosperity at all

is it possible to somehow clear the screen of all buttons and factory notifications to be able to take a clear screen shot of our town layout id really love to get some pictures of my town to show friends with out all the other stuff crowding the screen

antiques store that sells all previous exclusive decos even if you make it that anything with in the last 12months dont show but previous to that does, im sure many of us would like to get missed ones or get 2 or more of certain ones to help with decorating themes