Thread: A Saucier Factory & Fruit Trees

A Saucier Factory & Fruit Trees

Hi Guys I don't know if I am doing this right but I always wondered why Township never created a factory to create sauces and condiments. For example Olive Oils (which we can plant olives trees and create that to make meals) Ketchup (for the fast food that was already there) Hollandaise Sauce for breakfast items (Egg Benedicts) their so much you can do with it. Also why not have fruit trees like Oranges, Apples, Lemon, Peaches and many more.

I was wondering that's all, I mean the game is great but it can get more exciting if we had more factories, buildings, recipes and food items.

Thank you for taking the time to read it and commenting,

Yan

Nice idea! There are so many possibilities. Ketchup, relish, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, steak sauce, hot sauce, chocolate drizzle for ice cream, etc.

Good ideas! I love the idea of hollandaise sauce and recipes to go with it. Lemon trees and apple trees would be fun, too. And chocolate sauce! Good one! The last 3 factories they added were non-food ones, so I hope the next factory is a food-based one. The possibilities are endless.

Also, I like it when events have temporary factory products to make that add to the feel of the event. Some new food items like these could also be incorporated during events if they decided not to add some permanently.