Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flothaboss' Walkthroughs (Levels 1-99) & Tips

Quote Originally Posted by pamela.gisel.figueredo@gm View Post
    Hola necesito ayuda con el nivel 53.. Lo intente muchas veces y no logro pasarlo!!
    Yes, level 53 is quite challenging. Try to get coloured ball (5 in a row), plane (4 in square), bomb, rocket (4 in a row) and spread the green patch as fast as possible.
    Level 53 gameplay (Fast forward to 18:16mins).
    You can do it!!

How do you complete level 37

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin J. Byers View Post
    How do you complete level 37
    Hi, try to combine rainbow ball with either plane (4 in square), rocket (4 in a row) or bomb for maximum damage.
    See Level 37 gameplay (Foward to 7:25) where rainbow ball is combined with bomb.
    You can do it!!

Hello !!..Could you help me with the level 174?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Flothaboss View Post
    Hey

Hopefully this is not annoying, I just want to help:

I've been working for 1 month on that, you can find out how to solve every level in this complete walkthrough of the game (a new part comes every day!):

I created a playlist, you can find the next part at the end of every video

PS: I do it really just because I find this game to be a lot of fun, and I want to help others to complete the levels! These videos don't get views on my channel so yes, really just to help and share the solutions of every puzzle

I will do some special videos showing some tricks you need to know too.. stay tuned!

Please I need you help... Hoy do you complete the level 174?.. Could you explained me?

3 rd day on level 42 have sworn off paying for help, any tips would be appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal N Dunaway View Post
    Help!!!! I am stuck on 42 have been for over a week... Any help appreciated

Bomb is useful for level 42 especially when combined with rainbow ball for maximum damage.
    You can see the level 42 gameplay (Forward to 7:28) which combine rainbow ball with bomb and rainbow ball with plane to complete the level.

Hope this helps and All the best!! You can do it!!