Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Flothaboss' Walkthroughs (Levels 1-99) & Tips

Quote Originally Posted by TFanch View Post
    Seems that Plyrix has made a Change since the last update. If you choose a booster and then leave the level without doing any moves it tells you that you’ll lose a bonus. Not sure what it really meant, I quit the level anyway. I restarted and discovered I had lost the boosters. Not sure about lives at the moment because I was In The middle of an unlimited lives time. This little trick was helpful while it lasted.
    Hi TFanch

You are right. I just tested it and we loose our power up if we leave the game, even if we do not make a single move. Not a good change!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Wow! Thank you so much for teaching everyone that great Hack!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Vendrick Ford View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much for teaching everyone that great Hack!!
    Kimberley

If you are referring to the trick of leaving the game if the booster is not well placed, it doesn't work anymore. With the latest update of the game, we loose the booster if we leave the level.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Kimberley

If you are referring to the trick of leaving the game if the booster is not well placed, it doesn't work anymore. With the latest update of the game, we loose the booster if we leave the level.

Stuck on level 601 any help out there?

Lightbulb

Мне нужна помощь с уровнем 24 пожалуйста, я застрял

Hola necesito ayuda con el nivel 53.. Lo intente muchas veces y no logro pasarlo!!

Я застряла на 42 уровне помогите плиз

Quote Originally Posted by Allencarolinee View Post
    I can’t beat level 24
    Yes, level 24 is quite challenging. Try to get coloured ball (5 in a row), plane (4 in square), bomb, rocket (4 in a row).
    Level 24 gameplay (Fast forward to 32:40mins).
    You can do it!!