Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flothaboss' Walkthroughs (Levels 1-99) & Tips

Need help with Level 57, please

Level 80 is impossible!
    Last edited by TDogSky; 03-19-2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Wrong number

Quote Originally Posted by TDogSky View Post
    Level 86 is impossible!
    Hi, is this your level HERE?

If so, you have to make a combo with a ball. Do not focus too much on the boxes. Try to look for as many power ups you can find.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 195, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Level 80 is impossible. I've been on it for weeks.

I meant level 80. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TDogSky View Post
    I meant level 80. Sorry.
    Carpet levels are quite hard indeed. See this VIDEO

As our first priority, we have to unlock the center tile in order to access the carpet and get some out of it with a torpedo. Planes and torpedos are useful for that first step.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 195, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Help!!!! I am stuck on 42 have been for over a week... Any help appreciated

stuck on level 37 in homescapes, any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Cottrell View Post
    stuck on level 37 in homescapes, any tips?
    Hi Beth

See this VIDEO to get some ideas. Carpet is not easy. We have to make sure at least one tile has it in order to spread it. The fastest tool is the torpedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Flothaboss View Post
    A new quick tutorial showing a secret trick to not waste any life! Definitely useful because you can use it in EVERY level:

Seems that Plyrix has made a Change since the last update. If you choose a booster and then leave the level without doing any moves it tells you that you’ll lose a bonus. Not sure what it really meant, I quit the level anyway. I restarted and discovered I had lost the boosters. Not sure about lives at the moment because I was In The middle of an unlimited lives time. This little trick was helpful while it lasted.