Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flothaboss' Walkthroughs (Levels 1-99) & Tips

Flothaboss' Walkthroughs (Levels 1-99) & Tips

Hey

Hopefully this is not annoying, I just want to help:

I've been working for 1 month on that, you can find out how to solve every level in this complete walkthrough of the game (a new part comes every day!):

I created a playlist, you can find the next part at the end of every video

PS: I do it really just because I find this game to be a lot of fun, and I want to help others to complete the levels! These videos don't get views on my channel so yes, really just to help and share the solutions of every puzzle

I will do some special videos showing some tricks you need to know too.. stay tuned!
    Last edited by Amoria; 10-28-2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: edited title

A new quick tutorial showing a secret trick to not waste any life! Definitely useful because you can use it in EVERY level:

Last edited by Amoria; 10-28-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: edited link

Stickying this thread as these videos all seem very helpful.

Thank you, Flothaboss.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thank you so much for stickying this post, really motivates me to do more helpful videos

I actually just got my last daily reward, so I wanted to show here all the daily rewards in case some people might have miss a day:

I planned more tutorials for coins and lives... coming very soon... stay tuned
    Last edited by Flothaboss; 11-06-2017 at 10:06 AM.

New tutorial, enjoy!

Next one will be about coins

Is anyone else stuck on level 48? Or do you have any suggestions as to-How to get ALL 4 donuts to the end of the trail? I, so far, have only been successful to barely get 2 donuts thru. I'm pretty new to Homescapes. Enjoying it even though I seem to be moving - ssss....lll....o...w...lll....yyyy on.

Quote Originally Posted by LilLisa View Post
    Is anyone else stuck on level 48? Or do you have any suggestions as to-How to get ALL 4 donuts to the end of the trail? I, so far, have only been successful to barely get 2 donuts thru. I'm pretty new to Homescapes. Enjoying it even though I seem to be moving - ssss....lll....o...w...lll....yyyy on.
    Here is an excellent post from Bethany about level 48
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I need help with level 45 please.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomia Pixie Baker View Post
    I need help with level 45 please.
    You can always check the Youtube video link in the first post. Or see this other post about 45 HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I need help with level 73 please I'm stuck