Thread: Co-op Request: Too Many Items Accepted

Co-op Request: Too Many Items Accepted

Multiple times the co op request has taken more items than it gives to the receiver. My wife and I just helped a member get 5 sugar, however we both spent 4 sugar to do it and they still only got 5. We lost sugar to this bug and would like to know if it's being looked at.

This happens multiple times when people quickly fill requests no matter what item it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ackturi View Post
    Multiple times the co op request has taken more items than it gives to the receiver. My wife and I just helped a member get 5 sugar, however we both spent 4 sugar to do it and they still only got 5. We lost sugar to this bug and would like to know if it's being looked at.

This happens multiple times when people quickly fill requests no matter what item it is!
    We've had this happen several times and it's a pain, especially if the goods are expensive items to produce. What we have noticed is that your help score does go up accordingly and usually, you get a clover (if you would normally have done so) I did ask Playrix for an explanation and the answer was somewhat vague but basically it's server speed. If you both give simultaneously the server accepts the first donation and isn't quick enough to clear the request before the next person gives. Not very satisfactory I know (hope you understood by garbled explanation!)

I understood that perfectly thanks!