Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07.09 The September Update Is Here!

07.09 The September Update Is Here!

Crisp air... Leaves turning yellow and red... Fall is already here, just as our new update! Get it in stores NOW! And here’s a list of all the new awesome things you’ll see in the latest version:

WIN MORE REWARDS
    - The Fireworks Festival features leagues now: the higher the league, the more prizes you can win!
    - Top other players to go up the Leaderboard and get promoted to higher leagues.

NEW AREA UNLOCKED
    - Reveal the secrets surrounding the old stable!
    - Inherit a noble horse and come up with a name for your new companion!
    - Equip the territory for the horse

NEW IN MATCH-3 MODE
    - Float element: collect it before it disappears under water!
    - 150 new levels

Let us know what you think of all that! Hope you'll enjoy our latest addition to the game

Cheers!
    - Nataly

I spend around $100. A day and Love this game. But I'm not happy with the way you are giving me coins. May have to play a different game. Don't want to but what else can I do.

hi ,

i didn't get the update ... i didn't get the dog training... and i still don't get any lives... realy my account doen't work the way it should... wish that they would response on my emails

Hello,
    Is it something wrong with the update? Since last night i get the message on the screen, saying "install".. i tap on it , after this it open another window in app-store like i want to buy the game, i can see the "open" sign, i tap on open....and nothing happens....i believe that when i tap on install should start install the new version? Yes?
    Milky way

Are you on iOs or Android?

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hello,
    Is it something wrong with the update? Since last night i get the message on the screen, saying "install".. i tap on it , after this it open another window in app-store like i want to buy the game, i can see the "open" sign, i tap on open....and nothing happens....i believe that when i tap on install should start install the new version? Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Hello,
    This is exactlg the issue I am having! I can't play the game at all now as every time I open it is comes up with a sign saying to INSTALL the update. When I try it takes me to the App Store where my only option is to "open" the game. Which sends me straight back to the screen telling me to INSTALL the update (and so on.....)

What can I do? I am playing on an IPad. I love this game and now I can't play!

Svp ,pourqoui mon application s est bloquee au niveau 1016 apres la mise a jour ..merci
    Last edited by Hassan El Ouardighi; 09-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.

I am on iOs, i am playing on a ipad. Do you have any ideea when we will have the game back? To me it is the best between township and fishdom so i just wait to play again. Thank you
    Milky way

What is going on with this game? For two days i did not play.....when we will have our game back? Please,please.....
    Milky way

Thank you for bringing the game back!
    Milky way