Thread: GLB Errors?

GLB Errors?

I'm hoping someone can tell me if I'm hallucinating or not....the GLB should have three weeks worth of scores, so everyone would be in the 6,000s, but all the teams are in the 4,000s. It seems to be there's only two weeks worth of scoring shown and we did just finish the third week of this season. Is there a huge error or am I incorrect? Thank you in advance!
    Town: Lisa's Hettaville (subject to change)
    Co-op: Thunder 'n Lightning (Tag: #HU2Q8W)
    Find us at www.facebook.com/tnlcoop

Since the new concept of Season started, only our BEST 2 weeks are taken into account.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Oh, I had no idea! Thank you Graylady, that helps a lot!

Sorry, one more question - if the GLB only takes the two best weeks, can a co-op race the last two weeks of a season and get on the GLB?

Hi Lisa

We have to race each week and finish in the top 12 just to stay in the Gold league. A co-op not racing at all will be demoted 1 league each time. Not racing 2 weeks in a row will bring the co-op to Steel League.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    Sorry, one more question - if the GLB only takes the two best weeks, can a co-op race the last two weeks of a season and get on the GLB?
    Yes, if a co-op races the last 2 weeks, it can still achieve global.
    It would be a different story if say a co-op is racing the first 2 weeks, achieved global, but stopped racing the 3rd week, that co-op will be demoted to Silver league and lose global position.