Thread: Level 80 Help

Level 80 Help

can't pass 80 need friends

Here's a video of level 80 being done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndfLvpYPi6Q

As with so many levels in Homescapes, a rainbow ball paired with a rocket, bomb, or paper plane works wonders here. I think the rocket pairing is the best, though.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Bethany the videos are fixed...it is not how the games play out. With so few moves and so many blocks, chains, and ice, the boosts do not line up. Even when I get the multi coloured booster, and hit one of the objects I need 85 of, it only checks off five or six. The game is not as shown in the videos.

My game works almost exactly like the videos. I usually use something I learn from the videos to help me pass levels, and that strategy is working fine for me. Using a rainbow ball to gather up items generally nets me 20-30 of that item, more if I've combined the rainbow ball with something else. The videos aren't fixed. Perhaps your game is malfunctioning for some reason and that's why your rainbow balls aren't gathering many items because mine are gathering them up just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    My game works almost exactly like the videos. I usually use something I learn from the videos to help me pass levels, and that strategy is working fine for me. Using a rainbow ball to gather up items generally nets me 20-30 of that item, more if I've combined the rainbow ball with something else. The videos aren't fixed. Perhaps your game is malfunctioning for some reason and that's why your rainbow balls aren't gathering many items because mine are gathering them up just fine.
    Yes Bethany, I agree. The information that you passed on to me finally helped me get off of 48 ( I mean I was litterly on that one for weeks), but thanks to you, I finally got it. Again, thanks for your help on this.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Yes Bethany, I agree. The information that you passed on to me finally helped me get off of 48 ( I mean I was litterly on that one for weeks), but thanks to you, I finally got it. Again, thanks for your help on this.
    You're very welcome, Sweetness! I'm so glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Missymew2 View Post
    Bethany the videos are fixed...it is not how the games play out. With so few moves and so many blocks, chains, and ice, the boosts do not line up. Even when I get the multi coloured booster, and hit one of the objects I need 85 of, it only checks off five or six. The game is not as shown in the videos.
    If your target is all locked, using a multicolore ball alone will not give much results. You are right about that. The key is to use the multicolore ball with a plane, a bomb or torpedo/rocket. Like Bethany, I find the combo multicolore ball/rocket the most useful.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My rainbow balls get me max. of 7 alone, and never more than 10 combined with a rocket.