Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lack Of Mining Tools Since Update?

We have noticed a shortage of mining tools too

Same with me: since last update there has been a noticible lack of mining tools. This is no coincidence and I wonder what's the plan behind it all...

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I think the tool makers are on strike!! No fair pay, No pick axes

Or else the tracks need repaired, lol!

Good luck
    Well score, looks like the strike's still on (lol)

Same here,have had 11 trains in the station today,only one with mining tools,just a few picks,this sucks I think,I am now dumping the mine task and keeping the dynamite ,tnt and picks.Really horrible,and the dealer only give a few dynamite and tnt,not even enough for a task.
    The combos or rather most of them ,not my favourite either,sorry,sound soooo grumpy but this wild west can go back west for all I care 😨😨😨

Just use the dealer to buy pickaxes after you are done with regatta. He sells max 15 pickaxes at about 100 coins per pick, no difficulty buying like 500 pickaxes for the next regatta.

How many mining tools can you have? I hired the dealer for a day after the last regatta specifically to stock up On mining tools with all the extra mining tasks in this season. But is there a maximum you are allowed to have?
    I am also,thinking there are going to be some very fast perfect scores in the regattas - if you have the tools the mining tasks are very quick to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallclimber View Post
    How many mining tools can you have? I hired the dealer for a day after the last regatta specifically to stock up On mining tools with all the extra mining tasks in this season. But is there a maximum you are allowed to have?
    I am also,thinking there are going to be some very fast perfect scores in the regattas - if you have the tools the mining tasks are very quick to do.
    I haven't seen any limits on the number of tools. I started this regatta with just over 2300 total, mostly picks but I have dug into my stash of TNT and Dynamite. I might have to restock those.

I bought most of the picks from the Dealer, 15 at a time for anywhere from 1500 to 1800 coins per batch. The other tools are more coins for less quantity

PS, the trains have been bringing them regularly so I haven't noticed any "lack of tools" that others have been posting about. A Random Number Generator is a Harsh Mistress (apologies to Robert Heinlein)

I am still getting mining tools also, so I would consider the shortage some people are seeing as just a coincidence.

Funny you say that. Ever since I posted in this thread it felt like my tools have been normal so it seems random to me as well. Ho hum guess we can’t blame anyone.

I am staving for mining tools..if I'm lucky I get one box in every tenth or more trains and its minimal. I get more tools from the zoo shops than I get of the trains and its been that way for weeks now.