Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack Of Mining Tools Since Update?

Lack Of Mining Tools Since Update?

Since the new update and event started, the number of mining tools have really decreased! Usually, out of three trains, one brought mining tools. Now it seems to be only every six or nine trains have one crate of mining tools! Anyone else notice this change?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Since the new update and event started, the number of mining tools have really decreased! Usually, out of three trains, one brought mining tools. Now it seems to be only every six or nine trains have one crate of mining tools! Anyone else notice this change?
    Yeah, I have, Score. I thought it was because I was binning all my construction materials, but even after I started letting them build up again, I still think I’m getting noticeably fewer tools than normal. Just what we need with mining tasks next season, NOT. Hmmm..

Guess, we won't be mining any during this next regatta! Will take us a full week to get enough tools for one mining task, let alone three, for the Western Theme. So much for upgrading islands .

They better have a saloon with swinging doors and horses tied outside as a prize!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post

They better have a saloon with swinging doors and horses tied outside as a prize!!
    Well they definitely won’t now you’ve said it, duh! Are you not familiar with Sod’s Law, lol?

Haven't noticed this change at all. You might be seeing a pattern where in reality you're being hit by streaky bad luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Haven't noticed this change at all. You might be seeing a pattern where in reality you're being hit by streaky bad luck?
    Well, lol, if it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all

Finally, train 6 brought some mining tools.

It is like waiting 3 days for 1 can of paint

Happy towning!!

Streaky bad luck sucks. The only thing good about it is that it makes you appreciate good luck all the more

One of my fave things about the forum is being able to ask around and see if something’s isolated bad luck or part of a larger pattern. And like they say, 2 of anything is just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    One of my fave things about the forum is being able to ask around and see if something’s isolated bad luck or part of a larger pattern. And like they say, 2 of anything is just a coincidence.
    And what's even better: the second you post about your bad luck here, you just almost know your next train is going to bring you what you needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    And what's even better: the second you post about your bad luck here, you just almost know your next train is going to bring you what you needed.
    I have to give it a try: absolutely no barn tools coming... Please, fix.