Thread: Translator for chats

Translator for chats

I realize this maybe a difficult request and to say the least challenging, with the fact that the game Township is World wide and has players from all over the world and with such diverse cultures and languages, it is a challenge just trying to communicate with other players where English is not thier primary language. Given the fact that the co-ops were created to help players reach thier goals and chat and get to know each other it is a perfect venue to reach out and make friends either in your own backyard or across the globe, the problem and I'm sure is not an isolated issue I'm sure all co-ops are experiencing this same issue with members that English is not thier primary language and don't speak it or understand what we are trying to convey to them, they often get frustrated and leave the co-ops for that primary reason, therefore joining a co-op where they can communicate with the co-op members. I don't know if other games have the ability for members to communicate regardless of the different languages, but if that isn't the case and Township would become the first game of it's kind to incorporate this feature in the game, especially in the chat, it would probably boost the people playing Township more so beyond imaginable to say the least. So please consider this request, I hope this request doesn't end up in the can't do list, thank you.

Thank you,
    Kali Sutton

I do not belong to a chat but have noticed that it states preferred language in the upper right hand box where it also states how high a level the co-op starts at as well as how many members they have of the 30 maximum and if the co-op is open closed or upon request.
    I think this at least helps to eliminate this problem.
    Granted you might like to have world wide friends but at least it helps, you may still be able to get world wide friends if they happen to speak your language.
    Maybe you can request that here in the forums if you are looking for this.
    Question though, with regattas, if you are in different time zones, especially a days difference, would that affect your particular regatta?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bluedaffodils View Post
    Question though, with regattas, if you are in different time zones, especially a days difference, would that affect your particular regatta?
    Just responding to your last question.

The regatta starts at the same time for everyone. For example, in my co-op I'm normally the only one awake when it starts, the others are tucked up in bed . It doesn't matter that they start playing a bit later, it evens out over the 6 days of the regatta.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Can anyone one tell me what preferred language PYC is?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol1222 View Post
    Can anyone one tell me what preferred language PYC is?
    Russian
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks for the response.