Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beginner Questions About Cheating

Beginner Questions About Cheating

As a fairly new, maybe naive player, I have read several threads referring to regatta cheating.

Please can someone explain, or direct me to a thread, as to how this is possible? What constitutes cheating? How do you cheat?

I am active co-leader in our co-op and do not understand what to look for. I also cannot figure out how you can cheat, but obviously you can!!

Thank you

Computer savvy types figure out ways to "crack the code", as it were in order to type in a required amount of t-cash which they then receive in-game.

Stupid idea, really. The whole point of this game is to take your time and build up your town.

Hi Cater

The cheating is not done IN the game. There is no way to cheat just by playing the game. Cheating is done with the help of a third party. You either install a modified version of the game or you buy needed stuff illegally.

Many players/co-ops are called cheaters just because they spend a lot of money in the game. As long as they bought the T-cash legally, they are not cheatings. They are just big spenders.

You can read THIS on the subject too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

If anything, I wish Playrix would get even MORE strict with cheaters. In my current regatta, 12 out of the 15 teams reached maximum points in less that 48 hours ... and ALL of them were Russian teams. That can only happen under two circumstances -- ALL of the team players spending a fortune in t-cash (and how many oligarchs are there?) or just plain cheating (which I've never understood, since you don't really GET anything by cheating and cheaters aren't really playing the game as it's designed, so what's the point.)

Aah! Thank you all. Code cracking and tech savvy definitely not in my co-op and certainly not in my brain!

Don't get why they do it... but hey, some people like to destroy things for others "just because they can".

Appreciate your responses.

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    If anything, I wish Playrix would get even MORE strict with cheaters. In my current regatta, 12 out of the 15 teams reached maximum points in less that 48 hours ... and ALL of them were Russian teams. That can only happen under two circumstances -- ALL of the team players spending a fortune in t-cash (and how many oligarchs are there?) or just plain cheating (which I've never understood, since you don't really GET anything by cheating and cheaters aren't really playing the game as it's designed, so what's the point.)
    In 48 hours??? That's just boggling... or yes, fiddled... sheesh!!

I think it's sometimes that some people can't stand to have anyone ahead of them, like when driving and there's that one driver who has to pass everyone because they don't want to be behind others. Don't understand it, but it takes all kinds.
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

In my current regatta, 12 out of the 15 teams reached maximum points in less that 48 hours ... l
    I am guessing there must be a fair number on people playing on each coop, because if there aren’t I wouldn’t expect then to take so long!

Ну, у нас некоторые игроки регату за сутки закрывают, ну не хватает у них терпения 4 часа ждать пока самолет ✈ прилетит вот и ускоряют!

Careful before you pull the "cheater" card.

All you can see is teams pulling something off that your team could not. That is your observation. However, you cannot see -how- they're pulling it off, you can only guess at it.

Perhaps t-cash is a lot cheaper in Russia than it is for us?

Perhaps these teams are full of people so dedicated to the game that they can actually pull this off? I've managed to finish 7 135 point tasks within 24 hours not spending more than 16 tcash, so I can believe doing 16 of them in 48 hours is doable for sure. It becomes a bit harder when you're doing that as a whole team, because of the dumping required, but all it takes is one (1) "oligarch" in the team speeding up the dumping and there'll be tasks aplenty for all.

Of course it could all be cheating. I have no way of knowing either. All I'm saying is that what looks like cheating mightn't be cheating.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE