Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 15.07 The International Cake Day Event

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    This will be the first event where I stop playing once I get the last prize, and sell of the excess events things from my barn. Sugar is too precious to keep using for this
    I agree, Tassie. Then planes and trains wanted sugar, go figure.

I also stopped once I received my lovely cow statue.

My sugar harvesters want tomorrow off...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    This will be the first event where I stop playing once I get the last prize, and sell of the excess events things from my barn. Sugar is too precious to keep using for this
    I did the exact same thing.

I kept on for another set but I've stopped too. I usually keep going until the end of the event but not this time. My coop members need too much help with all the sugar requests.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    My granddaughter wants me to "win them all" so she can put them in with the Easter Bunny decorations. Candy Mountains go well with Chocolate Fountains
    I was thinking this as well. The candy decorations will complement my Easter decorations each spring. I've been doing well with the event so far. It seems to be going faster than other events. I noticed that there's no booster available like there usually is, but I haven't really needed it since it seems like what I do adds up faster than usual.

There's some stress on my barn right now, so I've backed off of doing some other things temporarily like planes and trains. Overall, I'm enjoying the event and like the decorations. The cake I'm building looks delicious!

I plan to stop when I get all of the decorations as well. I don't mind using eggs and milk but all that sugar! It interferes with too many other things.

I do not appreciate losing 30-50 spaces in,my barn to this cake building event. I can't produce sugar fast enough. Plus I get gifts from friends that more of these cake tokens. What happens if I just delete the rest of it? I'm up to 612 on this monster cake - when does it end????

Why is it called Cake Day if it drags on for 3 days so far? Do you know how to opt out of the barn space hog cake event?

Just sell everything, you don't have to participate. ..

Is that true? I can just sell it all? That cake stuff
    Is using 20% of my barn.

Yep! Sell sell sell.😀