Thread: Halloween items are not showing up

Halloween items are not showing up

The update for Halloween came weeks ago but nothing has changed. Since Thursday came and went with no update. I guess we wait til next thurs now? All other gaming apps have the Halloween themes by 1st week of October. But hey what to expect when we still have fireworks in Oct. I guess we will have halloween during christmas and christmas during easter. Ridiculous. Oh and ya they never respond to any questions tech issues or not. Just take money.

They'll show up when it gets close Halloween. There's still 10 days until Halloween. Take a deep breath, the world is not ending.

Its been close to Halloween... please go pacify someone else. If you've read here enough you know Playrix does not respond. You put out a "Halloween" update and nothing shows up for weeks you begin to question it. This game sucks and so do the admin. who act like they can't read. Your stupid sarcasm helps nothing. If you dont have an answer or no anything do not reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee View Post
    Its been close to Halloween... please go pacify someone else. If you've read here enough you know Playrix does not respond. You put out a "Halloween" update and nothing shows up for weeks you begin to question it. This game sucks and so do the admin. who act like they can't read. Your stupid sarcasm helps nothing. If you dont have an answer or no anything do not reply.
    If I've read here enough? You're right, you've clearly spent a significantly larger portion of time on these forums than I. I concede to your superior knowledge, wisdom and well worded posts.

Maybe you can get a job proof readinngg... That probably pays better than being sarcastic to already upset posters for no pay at all.

Hi guys!

Let's keep our forum friendly

Stacee, I completely understand that you were looking forward to the Halloween event as there's definitely a lot to anticipate there. Since Halloween celebration is in the end of October, we scheduled the event closer to this date. It started last night and should already appear on your device. I hope you'll enjoy it!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.