Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 14.07 New Township Update - Regattas!

I'm probably missing something about this "relay race", myself. The achievable decor for the race are already open, the time is already ticking on them, but I don't find the race itself. The timers on the special decorations show 16 D 18 H, and there is no race... What am I overlooking?

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I'm probably missing something about this "relay race", myself. The achievable decor for the race are already open, the time is already ticking on them, but I don't find the race itself. The timers on the special decorations show 16 D 18 H, and there is no race... What am I overlooking?
    That is the length of time that the decorations will be on sale for. But you will be able to win most of them during the event going by previous events. So don't buy them yet..........

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    That is the length of time that the decorations will be on sale for. But you will be able to win most of them during the event going by previous events. So don't buy them yet..........
    Ahhh! So the race itself is actually not on yet (?)

What do you need to build the largest cake on Township. Can'the find any instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Wilson Hussong View Post
    What do you need to build the largest cake on Township. Can'the find any instructions.
    You need to go to your "Decorations" and buy the base of the cake for 3,000 coins. When it is placed in your town, click on it, and it will tell you what you need to build the first layer... I need 8 creams, 4 strawberry jams, and 22,000 and some coins.

Here is the screenshot:

18zyq.jpg

I don't have anything showing that kind of picture of a cake. Where should I be looking

I think, you need to be on level 51 or higher to start to build the biggest cake. It will open at your Decorations.

Thanks Liza!

Is there an official regatta rules somewhere in multiple languages?