Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Halloween Event: How To Find Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I managed to get two screenshots on this. The first shows a set of crates where I tried to use the rockets on every one of them. Only 1, top row, 2nd from the right, said "blocked by a ghost", all the others showed the "can only ..." message.

After firing off some rockets to break crates, we can see in the 2nd screenshot that a ghost appeared on the extreme left side from a crate that previously said "can only..." . Eventually I got around to the other crate and it did, in fact, hide a ghost (no screenshot for that one)

So, I conclude that this method can be used to find *some* ghosts, it cannot be used to find *all* ghosts.

Attachment 16665

Attachment 16672

Ps, I use a Samsung tablet, android 4.0.0 (yes, it's an old version)
    How many family members did you have to borrow thumbs from to manage to get any screenshots at all, lol?

Another Android user that it doesn't work for. However, I'm still trying to figure out if the broken-top crates have anything in them worth spending tools to get!

From my playing so far, all crates may have a ghost or goodies in it.

Did you see that some ghost block 9 squares and others only 3? Maybe this can be an explanation or have a relationship to.

You are a champ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thanks so much for sharing the trick ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m gonna try now; not sure if it will work as Iโ€™m on iOS

This technique did not work for me either. ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't think there is many broken crates with something under them? I thought I found an item under them a couple times but most of the time its a waste. I think you should crack the solid crates as I think they may hide something but I think you should skip the ones already broken.

Oh great another way for me to lose lol. It didnโ€™t work for me but I think it is for first place in my lobby. Either that or sheโ€™s spending major cash