Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event: How To Find Ghosts

Halloween Event: How To Find Ghosts

Guys!
    I found a way to know where the ghosts are hiding!!

When you try to place rockets on a crate, you get a message saying that you can only place it on an empty tile, like so:

But if you're trying to place it on a crate that hides a ghost behind it, it tells you that there's a ghost there:

I checked a lot of crates like that, and after clearing all of them, there were ghosts behind all that said "blocked by a ghost", and none behind the others.

So no more wasting the special tools

I hadn't noticed that, great tip

Brilliant! Thank you!

Dreadnought, you are officially A LEGEND!

Great tip Dreadnought but I have nothing like that on my Android.

Ok.. found it. We have to release the rocket to see that message. Trying to figure out when it works. Most of the time I do not get the message about a hiding ghost even if I find one in there.
    Last edited by Graylady; 10-21-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You don't see the "can only place it on an empty tile" message when trying to place a rocket (or wand) on a crate?

woohoo, dreadnought, great! and thanks

Graylady, what do you mean "nothing like that"? rockets are the fireworks, I'd say, or ...?

Ok.. found it. We have to release the rocket to see that message. Trying to figure out when it works. Most of the time I do not get the message about a hiding ghost even if I find one in there.
    I'm not seeing that message at all, even when releasing the rockets & wands. All very spooky!!

I'm gonna feel really bad if this is just a glitch in my game.. So far it works for me, i keep blasting all the crates from time to time, just to check that it still works, and it does..

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I'm not seeing that message at all, even when releasing the rockets & wands. All very spooky!!
    The message appears for me when i try to use rocket/wand as i would a potion - pick it up and drop it on top of a crate, which doesn't work for those two tools, since they need to be used on an empty space, next to the crates.

I'm on Android, too, and you get that msg only when releasing it in a "wrong" place, as dreadnought said, over a crate with a not-potion instrument (cos you need one for more than one goal).

When they are put right, the crates get rosé / pinkish. That's not it then what we search here....

how strange we'd have differences. Am still looking for the ghost-msg, though :-)