Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by llydia View Post
    would have loved something like the "hogwarts" type of school,so a bit sad to see no shooting stars,no shimmering lights,just a lonely wizard sitting on a bench,and such a small little fountain?
    I was actually quite glad that it wasn't copied too obviously from a well-known source like Hogwarts :-)
    And from your description: could it be that you haven't finished the deco yet? that's just the "starter equipment" of the place you mention there?

Actually DD, I think she is referring to the completed piece. The Dracula character even acts like he is impatiently waiting for something, anything, to happen. Crossing and uncrossing his legs, tapping his foot - LOL! It is rather a boring vignette, but perhaps the Island atmosphere simply makes it pale in comparison? They certainly went all out on it!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

My favourite place !

IMG_1831.jpg

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒHalloween !!! ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Nana,hitting the nail on the head,I was looking forward seeing a "masterpiece",even something like the castle with the decorations,so yes,this "magic" school does no magic for me,its drab,considering I have to keep it for a month.I have finished it,thats why its so sad to me.,its just Im used to seeing fun decorations and event stuff from playrix,and this has something missing.The only thing I actually like are the brooms,imagine if they could be dancing brooms๐Ÿ˜. So for me,sorry,the school of magic has no "magic" at all.But only my opinion,,๐Ÿ˜”

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    Hi guys,

Love to see how you guys decorated your town around this hallowen season..
    I wanted my town sign to look like its in a grave yard
    Here is how it looks right now..
    I re-arranged and added the carriage which is going across the grave yard and lion status(to look like a tomb)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Halloween-857x559.jpg

And I am not even a Halloween fan :-)) But I think the decorations are adorable!
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club