Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halloween Event: How Have You Decked Out Your Town?

Hi guys,

Love to see how you guys decorated your town around this hallowen season..
    I wanted my town sign to look like its in a grave yard
    Here is how it looks right now..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wanted a haunted forest look!.....

Screenshot_20171021-122645.jpg

Screenshot_2017-10-21-20-07-50-1.jpg
    This is mine
    I love this event and ghosts are realy cute

You guys are all sooo fancy! I never do themed areas like that.. I tell myself I lack space, but I suspect I really just lack imagination, lol. Kudos..

Love the forest and that town sign always reminded me about graveyard - just the right time to use it

Started mine, work in progress (a little upset about artist who makes desatureted decorations since 50% fun for me is decorating)

S71022-002332_cr6.jpg

FullSizeRender 9.jpg

Had a great time with the Event. Already got my money from the school. Nice touch to be able to collect from it for the next 28 days.

Is it just me,?Although the decorations are truly great,I am a little sad that the school of magic is not what I imagined it would be.😞
    Would have loved something like the "hogwarts" type of school,so a bit sad to see no shooting stars,no shimmering lights,just a lonely wizard sitting on a bench,and such a small little fountain?
    Sorry for being negative,the event is truly great,love the ghost,what an appetite.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Llydia View Post
    Is it just me,?Although the decorations are truly great,I am a little sad that the school of magic is not what I imagined it would be.
    Would have loved something like the "hogwarts" type of school,so a bit sad to see no shooting stars,no shimmering lights,just a lonely wizard sitting on a bench,and such a small little fountain?
    Sorry for being negative,the event is truly great,love the ghost,what an appetite.!!
    I would have liked something more gothic in design. The one we have is too fluffy for a Halloween decoration. It doesn't fit with the rest of my theme. Same, too, the big wheel. Bought it, but had to place it elsewhere in town. (Sorry, can't add screenshots from my tablet)

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    I would have liked something more gothic in design. The one we have is too fluffy for a Halloween decoration. It doesn't fit with the rest of my theme. Same, too, the big wheel. Bought it, but had to place it elsewhere in town. (Sorry, can't add screenshots from my tablet)
    Agree with you completely

Quote Originally Posted by Llydia View Post
    Is it just me,?Although the decorations are truly great,I am a little sad that the school of magic is not what I imagined it would be.
    Same here... It seems there are several artists in Playrix drawing event decorations and one of them does not want to keep overall bright and crisp color scheme of the game. In the screenshot I added above decos from flight, annivesary and current event are put together to picture what I mean. It's truly sad because those decos don't match others.

Where to knock to be heard, who can tell?