Thread: 16 Member Racing Team Matched Against 17

16 Member Racing Team Matched Against 17

Hi ,

Our coop has 16 racing members this week and we have been matched against teams with 17 racing members. Many of us have raised the issue via ingame help but there has been no response or move . Besides the 16 vs 17 scenario, yet again 3rd week running, we have been placed against super coops , with 40 and 50 trophies, who finished their race a long, long time ago, whilst we we are struggling to not be the last .

Is there anything else we can do besides hope that the will move us out to a better grouping? After a year in the golden league, the ignominy of getting kicked back to the silver looms.

Hi, Deepi we've been in touch with support about our race too, but haven't heard anything so far. We were shunted into a team of 18 & struggling with our race this week, while poor ol' 18th place has one member less than the rest of us.

I know it is the weekend , but this is really sad that there is zero response from Playrix. We have all sent quite a few messages in game...

Playrix really need to do something about their customer service!

I got a message from them today...in Russian!

Hahahaha Rolling my eyes. Thats funny. maybe I will try google translate and send a message in Russian. My French is decent , maybe. I will try that too..

With less than an hour to go, we have given up hope that Playrix will do something and move us to a fair grouping. .