Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Un-Ban Dan!!!

I am no longer able to contact support through the game because I can no longer access the game, but I would ask here that Playrix tell me and the rest of the forum what it is that I did that got me banned.

What happened to having the game progress reset rather than banning? I had hoped something had changed, but it seems buying Tcash in any quantity still carries enormous risk. Let’s hope Albina comes through for you quickly, and is given some explanation to pass on as well as reinstating you.

Dang, my post is gone to the mods queue - very helpful, to send it to the queue because it contains a link to the helpshift ... I now try again, with editing and quoting myself ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    I am no longer able to contact support through the game because I can no longer access the game
    Sure, because the System said your are banned rightly.
    For this case you can contact the support (beneath contacting Albina, what imo is most important!) with this link:
    Playrix Helpshift.

Scroll down to the very bottom, tap „contact us“ and fill & send the popup.
    Probably you will struggle a while with automated answers you will have to respond ... but be strong and stay tuned,
    somebody will come back to you, at the end Albina then, likely.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Awww, ty missy, I dunno how you keep on thru your many, many bans. Must get extremely irritating even without the Byzantine auto responses.
    Garvie
    Oh yes, and every time we swore to high heaven that we NOW will stop playing, but ...
    we are still there, last but not least because Vee & Albina had been on our side.

worked ...
    Last edited by Missy's; 10-20-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    I am no longer able to contact support through the game because I can no longer access the game, but I would ask here that Playrix tell me and the rest of the forum what it is that I did that got me banned.
    Yay they fixed it!! Or it fixed itself, lil boat went back to 64800 and you went back to top of heap with 2160. Now you can come back in time for ghost hunting and the cabin boy cabaret.

Garvie
    Givers only coop

Yay they fixed it!! Or it fixed itself, lil boat went back to 64800 and you went back to top of heap with 2160. Now you can come back in time for ghost hunting and the cabin boy cabaret.

Garvie
    Givers only coop
    yay, so glad to hear it!!

(I miss those cabana boys, enjoy ;)

Wow, that was fast !!

Congrats, enjoy & have a nice, relaxed weekend now!

That's good news!!
    Enjoy the new event ( while you still can )!!!

Garvie
    Givers only coop
    Woohoo! Wait, does this mean I havta stop eyeballing hotdog guy while fumbling with my lighter, lol?

My account was restored! Thank you to everyone for your support and to Playrix for your quick attention to this matter.

Yay dan!! Fantastic news!! Now, go find the answer as to why you got banned!!! So glad youre back!