Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Un-Ban Dan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Maybe Dan can write an alien-type message in the corn fields -- UNBAN ME!! (and switch back the rewards system) -- have a picture taken by a satellite, which will make the news, and maybe that way we'll be able to finally grab Playrix's attention! At times, all other ways seem futile...
    You are wasted here dreadnought, wasted, such brilliance should be employed for the benefit of all!

If I were Dan, at this point i’d write something a whole lot ruder in my fields shortly before setting fire to my barn, turning the animals loose, splattering hotdog guy all over the pavement and finally running away screaming, never to return..

Please PLAYRIX fixed ASAP,

Corrected your system and investigate more
    I am sure banning DAN was an Error
    and points substract was an error...

Corrected ASAP, please...
    😡

Seriously, if Playrix wants to get less players they surely know how to make that happen. Dan is the most honest and respected leader. Hope Playrix fix this ASAP - they now seems like a big fraud to me and this company’s lack of customer service will never stop to amaze me..

Happily (Unhappily)
    Endurance (previous goc)

Please Playrix help correct this issue.

Dan is one of the biggest advocates for fair play in this game and a great leader.

Hopefully this will be cleared up ASAP.

Town: Puffkinville
    Coop: Givers only coop

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear about this issue.

I'll do what I can to make sure admin see this thread and correct the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    Thanks for your support. Received second message saying my being banned was not a mistake, but I assure you it was![…]
    Dan, forget about this message, it is an error as well as the ban itself.
    My husband and me both struggled with this several times, including this message telling us that the ban was right though it was not.
    Hopefully Albina will receive yours and Garvas messages soon, she was the one who helped us for it had been fixed soon.

[Maybe also send a message to Mod „Amoria“, Vee,
    to be your connection between Albina and this thread respectively the forum.
    Since she is in my coop I also will tell her to pay attention as soon as I meet her online.
    addendum: While I wrote my post Vee already arrived here, so one important step done already!]

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Dan, forget about this message, it is an error as well as the ban itself.
    My husband and me both struggled with this several times, including this message telling us that the ban was right though it was not.
    Hopefully Albina will receive yours and Garvas messages soon, she was the one who helped us for it had been fixed soon.

[Maybe also send a message to Mod „Amoria“, Vee,
    to be your connection between Albina and this thread respectively the forum.
    Since she is in my coop I also will tell her to pay attention as soon as I meet her online.
    addendum: While I wrote my post Vee already arrived here, so one important step done already!]

Good luck!
    Awww, ty missy, I dunno how you keep on thru your many, many bans. Must get extremely irritating even without the Byzantine auto responses.

Garvie

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear about this issue.

I'll do what I can to make sure admin see this thread and correct the mistake.
    Amoria, you ROCK!

Ty, that is all
    Garvie
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 10-20-2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: When I am king, auto correct will be first against the wall

As part of the Givers Only family Dan would not cheat we are a fair playing coop and the idea of cheating makes us mad. Please remove this silly ban on Dan and go and catch the real cheaters.