Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Un-Ban Dan!!!

Un-Ban Dan!!!

So, Givers only Coop, well known an headed by Dan Donaldson had just completed a perfect race yesterday and were getting ready to dig into the Halloween event, when some of us noticed the score had dropped and Dan's points had been reduced from 2160 to 0.

This was followed some minutes later by the system message that Dan has been banned for cheating and his points are being subtracted from this week's race.

Big buzz kill there Playrix

Anyway, I am hoping that making some noise on here can draw attention and get the problem fixed ASAP. I am also curious and looking for input as to how this might have happened. Is it really possible that competitors or maybe enemies report members on other teams, or are we just being paranoid?

In case it needs saying, there is NO way that Dan would actually cheat. I am not even sure that he could in his current circumstance which is out in the heartland on a farm with patchy wifi and one cell phone he has to put down when it is time to turn the tractor.

This was Givers Only BEST race, fastest time and best score ever and no one was looking forward to bouncing back up the GLB more than he was.

What else can we do, besides ingame support, or who can we speak to to get this fixed for dear old Dan?

Township: Pixelsticks aka Garvie
    Coop: Givers Only Coop
    Mood: the irony is starting to sting a bit

This is totally Nuts, please Fix it! Give Dan's score back !!!!

Well.. this sucks! Sorry this happened to your co-op and to Dan.. I was hoping that the unfairly banned fiasco came to an end.

The only thing i can recommend regarding getting faster support, is to also send a PM to Albina, and maybe to some of the other admins, and maybe they can forward the request to the devs and hopefully get a faster response. You can include the ticket number from the in-game report so they can find the problem easier.

Good luck! And i hope your co-op gets the points (and Dan) reinstated and win the race as you deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Well.. this sucks! Sorry this happened to your co-op and to Dan.. I was hoping that the unfairly banned fiasco came to an end.

The only thing i can recommend regarding getting faster support, is to also send a PM to Albina, and maybe to some of the other admins, and maybe they can forward the request to the devs and hopefully get a faster response. You can include the ticket number from the in-game report so they can find the problem easier.

Good luck! And i hope your co-op gets the points (and Dan) reinstated and win the race as you deserve!
    Thank you Dreadnought

I will contact Albina .

We had this happen to another player a couple weeks ago.. points to zero, then banned message, then points added back, that time all without the affected plater even realizing it was occurring. This however is worse in our perfect race and to our much beloved boss, who is somewhere in a corn field all too painfully aware that it is happening lol.

Township: Garvie UN BAN DAN
    Coop: Givers Only Coop

Oh for goodness’ sake! Dan is the LEAST likely person to ever cheat, no way! He’s even really careful not to point the finger at others. He’s been one of the loudest advocates for closing the loopholes that allow the organised cheating to continue, so there’s no way he’d be guilty of it himself, NO WAY, i’d bet my town. Yeah, Garvamatic, pm Albina, she’s really reliable at checking her messages, unlike some other admins. Maybe one of our mods could pass it along too? Ugh, i’m so disgusted..
    Last edited by Bessville; 10-20-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    Thank you Dreadnought

I will contact Albina .

We had this happen to another player a couple weeks ago.. points to zero, then banned message, then points added back, that time all without the affected plater even realizing it was occurring. This however is worse in our perfect race and to our much beloved boss, who is somewhere in a corn field all too painfully aware that it is happening lol.
    Maybe Dan can write an alien-type message in the corn fields -- UNBAN ME!! (and switch back the rewards system) -- have a picture taken by a satellite, which will make the news, and maybe that way we'll be able to finally grab Playrix's attention! At times, all other ways seem futile...

Thanks for your support. Received second message saying my being banned was not a mistake, but I assure you it was!

Yesterday, after finishing the race I received an in game offer for 600 tc for 13.99 which I purchased while connected to internet on a poor cell phone connection. The purchase took some time to go through, but finally it did go through. This morning when Playrix asked me for a receipt I could not give them the information because it hasn’t come yet. I don’t know if this is why I was banned, but I can’t imagine any other reason, nor have I been given a reason. I hope this is corrected soon!

What a crock!! Have members of co op file ingame complaints. Yes, and contact all playrix staff via email and PMs. Make lots of noise! Best of luck! Why does this always happen on Fridays?

Dan doesn't deserve this!! Free Dan!!

Free Dan the Man!!

Yes, as Score says, get as many coop members to file complaints and email as many people as you can....shout, scream, holler until youre reinstated!

Playrix.......you need to sort this issue out, once and for all........this unfair banning of paying customers is as regular as the events.......ridiculous!

Let me get it clear, they have banned a regularly paying player with hesitation? I guess the message is clear: don't buy t-cash near the end of regatta. Funny business model it is to make players reluctant to pay.