Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Issues

Game Issues

Ive noticed some issues:

- After night or longer break hearts are not fully refilled, we have 4 instead 5.

- After starting new day we do not get lives refillef at all like in GS.

- Why the hell we have been able to makover whole Austins room except the desk? Maybe You could add in feature some troubles with computer and we will be able to replace it? Old desk is really not fixed to the new room.

Hi Camylie

Did you report the missing lives in the morning from within the game ?

I do not know on what platform you play but on my Android, I do not have that problem.

I agree with you. The old desk and mainly the old computer need to go
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yup i started from reported this issue before i posted here but no answers.

I am playing on the android too and it has been a time when i got issue thrn disappeared and now its still. I heard its not only problem of mine. Good for You, You aint got it šŸ˜Š

I am glad i am not the only one who dont like old desk

It's the same for me, Camylie.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    It's the same for me, Camylie.
    Good to know its not only my case šŸ˜Š

There are few things that must be improved at Homescapes:
    - The parrot escapes at some point And your mission is to put him back, but the parrot appears back in the cage after you refresh the came even of you didnā€™t finish the mission
    -The cat scratches things even after I bought her a playtown, and even before that she did the same thing without anyone to have a reaction.
    I say these thing because I want the game look more realistic.

Hi Camylie!
    The feature with lives refilling with the new in-game day will be added to the game with the next update.
    Austin's desk is not left out, don't worry about that You'll be able to complete a task of changing its design later in the game.
    Also, the devs are working on resolving the issue with lives not fully refilling with time. You patience is very much appreciated!

Hey Eduard! Could you please contact our Support team and report these issues? Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya Smirnova View Post
    Also, the devs are working on resolving the issue with lives not fully refilling with time. You patience is very much appreciated!

Hey Eduard! Could you please contact our Support team and report these issues? Thank you in advance!
    ...our support team?
    I seem to recall when I asked you some time ago about your being a member of Playrix staff, you answered No -?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...our support team?
    I seem to recall when I asked you some time ago about your being a member of Playrix staff, you answered No -?
    ohhhhh how exciting.... ***gets popcorn***

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    ohhhhh how exciting.... ***gets popcorn***
    yeah, isn't it, secret staff members! lol
    hope you share that popcorn?