Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come On Halloween Items

Quote Originally Posted by Stacee View Post
    Oh good anybody else got any guesses? Wt.. ?? Playrix what is going on with the update we have posters answering with guesses now.
    Stacee - this forum is mainly for player-to-player interaction and discussion, so guesses are definitely fair game. Indeed, it's what you can expect here. The best way to get a response from Playrix is to contact them from in the game. Here's the guide for contacting support.

EDIT: Also, Playrix often has an app update well in advance of the actual event (it's like that in township too), so this is not unusual. I suspect this is so any bugs with the update can be ironed out before the start of the event.
    Last edited by Honor; 10-22-2017 at 05:11 AM.

They're here! But I'm so bummed that there aren't separate levels for the event. I'm currently at the chest levels and I think they are much harder than the normal levels, not to mention the coins are only awarded at the interval boxes and not after each game. I don't think I can get much of the decorations at this rate unless I use heaps of boosters, money and shovels

Well, the Halloween event has finally started. When the message popped up of "here's 250 pumpkins" to help, I thought that was cool to give us a little boost up in the event. That is, I did until I found out that the "gift" wasn't yours to spend or save for bigger/better items. I don't want the Halloween mailbox, but apparently I can't play the game at all if I don't buy the stupid thing.
    Yes, I know the 250 pumpkins were free, but I really don't like having to either buy something I don't want or not be able to play the game until the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post
    Well, the Halloween event has finally started. When the message popped up of "here's 250 pumpkins" to help, I thought that was cool to give us a little boost up in the event. That is, I did until I found out that the "gift" wasn't yours to spend or save for bigger/better items. I don't want the Halloween mailbox, but apparently I can't play the game at all if I don't buy the stupid thing.
    Yes, I know the 250 pumpkins were free, but I really don't like having to either buy something I don't want or not be able to play the game until the event is over.
    Tap on the mailbox, you are able to choose the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Stacee - this forum is mainly for player-to-player interaction and discussion, so guesses are definitely fair game. Indeed, it's what you can expect here. The best way to get a response from Playrix is to contact them from in the game. Here's the guide for contacting support.

EDIT: Also, Playrix often has an app update well in advance of the actual event (it's like that in township too), so this is not unusual. I suspect this is so any bugs with the update can be ironed out before the start of the event.
    Thanks so much honor!!!! As I stated I have contacted them through support various times and no response, hence the hostility. The sarcastic posts ie: "its not the end of the world"are not really helpful either. Where were you moderators when this question was asked numerous times in every forum?

Removed
    Omg. Stacee You are so unkind. We are trying be helpful for each other users like Obtuse did. Please do not be rude and try respect all players cause we all want to be respect so like You too perhaps.
    Last edited by Honor; 10-25-2017 at 03:58 AM. Reason: removed deleted content

Thanks so much honor!!!! As I stated I have contacted them through support various times and no response, hence the hostility. The sarcastic posts ie: "its not the end of the world"are not really helpful either. Where were you moderators when this question was asked numerous times in every forum?
    Moderators are volunteers, not Playrix staff, and don't necessarily have any more information on event start dates than any other player. I would have told you the same thing that others did - a guess, and to be patient.

I'm sorry you weren't able to get the response you wanted from support, but that does not make it ok to be rude to people on this forum (or anyone). You're just yelling at your fellow players, and making a hostile environment for discussion. It's a bit like walking into a movie theater and screaming that you don't like the movie. Nobody wins.

You can consider this a warning. If you continue with the rude posts, you will get a temporary or permanent ban from posting here.

Closing this thread as Halloween event is on.
    Last edited by Honor; 10-25-2017 at 04:19 AM.