Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come On Halloween Items

Come On Halloween Items

Where are they???? It's almost Halloween... 🙁🙁

Playrix why wouldn't you start the special Halloween feature with this week's new levels? And now a fireworks contest and growing a flower-- all while Not earning special coins to get Halloween decorations?!? Not cool Playrix not cool! I'll wait for the special Halloween feature to play again.

Still no Halloween theme and it's the 21st. And no answer on why...

The event will likely begin this coming Friday, if I had to guess.

It would be on a thurs.

I just checked the fb post they wrote abt the new holiday event in the "middle" of October. I guess "middle" can be a vague enough term.... I think the money folks @ Playrix want to wait til there isn't any other incentive to play but getting the Halloween decorations. I vote for Monday after we've played thru the new levels and only have the jewelry boxes. That's why I won't play again til they add the special event. They could hav been awesome and they decided not to be.

You may well be right but I'll stand by my guess and stick with Friday.

I say Monday when there is no other incentive to play but the Halloween decorations. I guess they chose their own middle of the month. Would hav been awesome to hav everything going on at once getting the decorations, growing a new flower, playing new levels, etc. But they didn't want to be awesome.

Still plan not to play til the Halloween event starts. Can't see playing thru jewelry boxes to get decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    You may well be right but I'll stand by my guess and stick with Friday.
    Oh good anybody else got any guesses? Wt.. ?? Playrix what is going on with the update we have posters answering with guesses now.
    Last edited by Honor; 10-22-2017 at 05:03 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary hostility. see forum rule #3