Thread: Getting easier ?

Bcity

Getting easier ?

At what level does the game gets easier ? At the moment I feel like all I want to do is taking forever, due mostly to the lack of tcash and coins ( get expansions, cover my town in blossom trees!)
    Will it always be a struggle ? Or do you eventually get to ' roll in ' tcashes and coins like in some other games ?
    Last edited by Bcity; 07-10-2016 at 05:21 AM.

No the game will not get much easier in future levels but It can be less troublesome if you play patiently. I'll tell you what I do...
    1. Don't waste tcash on purchasing tools or food items or getting things done fast.
    2. I don't give orders to those who are giving coins less than xp in helicopter.
    3. Just open the first free one hot air balloon and don't waste tcash on the rest.
    4. Help as many friends as I can. This is my first priority.
    5. Till now I had just purchased the boxes in factories through tcash and used tcash for nothing more but I'll use it in future to purchase decorations coming in events.
    6. Occasionally on weekends when I has enough barn space I hire Raja in 12 tcash for one day and purchases 40 or 50 jewellery according to the barn space and then sell it to the mafia guy and earn my tcash back and more.
    7. If you are at starting level I'll suggest you to not purchae decorations. You can purchase it later anytime.
    8. Fill the hot items in zoo basket as many as I can since it gives double coins and hearts too.
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

Tassie
    I guess I am one of those people who have liked the pace of this game, so never considered it hard or a struggle.

If you read the forum, then yes it does get easier once you have done everything, and people then get bored

But more seriously, Gulshan has some good suggestions. Patience is the key. And while waiting, take time to enjoy watching the townspeople, designing, visiting others and then really enjoy that feeling of achievement when you do complete something.

Bcity
    Thanks for all the great advices. I do enjoy the game tremendously, I was just curious to know what was happening in the higher level.
    A good way to get the tcash for me has been to play all the ads from the woody Allen lookalike character...

Quote Originally Posted by Bcity View Post
    Thanks for all the great advices. I do enjoy the game tremendously, I was just curious to know what was happening in the higher level.
    A good way to get the tcash for me has been to play all the ads from the woody Allen lookalike character...
    Make the most of him. I had him in the beginning, then he vanished. Not everyone gets him. I now get one or two ads a week.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Sharika Jeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulshan Bisht View Post
    6. Occasionally on weekends when I has enough barn space I hire Raja in 12 tcash for one day and purchases 40 or 50 jewellery according to the barn space and then sell it to the mafia guy and earn my tcash back and more.

I have to try that. I mostly delete the mafia guy because he wants jewelry and I don't have a jewelry factory yet. I use Raja mainly for items that take forever to produce, as long as I have barn space. I try to collect as much tcash as I can. Hope the movie guy keeps popping up. And be lucky to get tcash, when I play at the House of Luck.