Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Selling Houses To Make Room?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Nothing else, just the population drop, which will then limit your progress and access to new buildings until you either buy them back again or build other ones. Once you’ve built everything else, you can safely get rid ones you don’t like. In the meantime, many people just cram them all together in a corner and ignore them. I think mine look fairly ok, given that I’m still at the ‘short of space’ stage too. Feel free to go have a look if you need some house-inspiration.. Though if you think they look awful, don’t say so, I’m sensitive
    How do i go look. I dont know your township info.😔
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Raneeta87 View Post
    How can I go look at your town to see your houses set-up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    How do i go look. I dont know your township info.������
    Bess deleted her signature with the info, when she resigned from the Moderator role and the forum. She probably will not see your questions.

Hi,

am curious a bit....am at level 27, i'd really like to know which store or factory should i or should not buy?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kalanje city View Post
    Hi,

am curious a bit....am at level 27, i'd really like to know which store or factory should i or should not buy?

thanks in advance
    I would advise you to take things slowly. First of all, only build one community building (store) at a time (if you don't some people say ( me included ) that it messes with the algorithm which brings you building materials, so you get way too many of one, and not enough of the others).

With the factories, just build them as you get the resources. If you want to have a rest from factories and community buildings, to concentrate on barn and land expansions, that's ok too.

This is a game of patience - the further you progress, the more patience you need The best way to play is to find a method and a speed which just suits you. Enjoy

The traditional advice was not to build the mint, which you may not have anymore unless you play on Windows. After that, the jeweler is the first factory players generally recommend skipping.

I agree with JJay, just build the factories in the order the game gives them. If you need to choose between buying the next factory or the next community building, I would usually go with the cb (assuming you aren't already building one). I found that, apart from deleting a few copter requests, the game doesn't press us right off for items from factories we can't afford to build.

It gets tricker when we need to chose between those and another train line or boat or more chickens.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I would like to choose a style that pleases me and have more of them and less of some ugly Victorian stuff.