Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Houses To Make Room?

Selling Houses To Make Room?

Does anyone know? I know population decrease but what else. I love decorating but it's hard with all the houses and apartments.

Nothing else, just the population drop, which will then limit your progress and access to new buildings until you either buy them back again or build other ones. Once you’ve built everything else, you can safely get rid ones you don’t like. In the meantime, many people just cram them all together in a corner and ignore them. I think mine look fairly ok, given that I’m still at the ‘short of space’ stage too. Feel free to go have a look if you need some house-inspiration.. Though if you think they look awful, don’t say so, I’m sensitive

I was wondering about this as well. Since certain community buildings need specific populations in order to be built, what would happen if after building them, the population then dropped below their original population requirement? Nothing except prevention of building further community buildings (which always need higher populations)? There were definitely some tiny homes I didn't care for that I wanted to sell, but was curious about this.
    Town: AuthentiCity, Lv.53, Zoo Lv.12
    Co-op: Town Groupies, Golden league, #WHG357, membership by request (room for 6 more members)!
    Minimum of 4 tasks per regatta. We are aiming for the Legendary Yachtsman achievement! Helpful and active players only please!

Homescapes Lv.64
    Gardenscapes Lv.216

Quote Originally Posted by Briwinzenburg View Post
    I was wondering about this as well. Since certain community buildings need specific populations in order to be built, what would happen if after building them, the population then dropped below their original population requirement? Nothing except prevention of building further community buildings (which always need higher populations)? There were definitely some tiny homes I didn't care for that I wanted to sell, but was curious about this.
    That’s exactky right. I won’t be selling any until I finish the community buildings.

A little „But“ is to add:

Even after you finished everything:
    When you sell houses you might not be able to buy the land expansions coming with updates
    because your population might be too low.
    You then have to buy & built houses again to reach the required population for further expansions.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Questions About Jewelry Store

I have to say this, to share with somebody. Would be nice if someone will agree with me to have the confirmation that i am still normal.
    I just reach level 64. I manage to have enough money and everything to get some factories, i am so behind with this. So let buy jewelery store. I noticed that if i complete helicopter orders with jewelery i get t-cash, so a good investition. But before getting the store, i wanted to check on wikia. After that i was petrified when i made some calculation and find out that for one earring i need 53 hours, to get the ingots to produce the earring( 11 gold ores and 5 platinium ones). I mean, any health person would buy the earring from the market instead of produce. Yes? Did i miss something? I suppose if the devs give us the chance to buy the store is good for something, beside fun, wich in this case is not, not even for "materials" benefits....at the end i get 1 or 2 t-cash.....ha ha ..what a bad joke! Unbelivable!!! Another useless thing in this game. Like plant rubber or silk......is much easier to buy....I do not think i will ever buy this store.....complicate is not fun! Complicate to find a way not complicate to get.... I would like something that put my brain to work, something hard to solve it, but not this....
    Milky way

Correction for my last thread

Sorry, maybe i am healthy but did not read well....to produce earring i need ores not ingots.....it is a little difference but couls be days....untill i get all the ores....and it is hard to decide to use it for earring because i would rather use them to upgrade factories not to produce earring, somin the end i will buy earring from the market. For sure is not going to be 53 hours, like i said, i appologise......
    Milky way

First of all, if you want to correct yourself, you can either edit your original post, or at least put your second comment in the thread you already started, preferably with a quote so we can see what it relates to. You don’t need to start a new thread for everything, only if the topic is a new one that isn’t begun elsewhere. That’s the point of a thread.. people can follow the conversation all in one place instead of having to search for comments all over the place.

Second, I personally haven’t even bothered building the jewellery factory. I won’t use it anyway, until I have finished upgrading. I get jewellery items from the house of luck, and can buy them at the market, so I see no reason to waste ores making them myself until much later in the game.

Ok, thank you for all your comments. But then what is playrix point to give us this items if they are so useless? Acctualy this question is more for playrix not for us.....i know, is useless to keep question, nobody will answear.
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I have to say this, to share with somebody. Would be nice if someone will agree with me to have the confirmation that i am still normal.
    I just reach level 64. I manage to have enough money and everything to get some factories, i am so behind with this. So let buy jewelery store. I noticed that if i complete helicopter orders with jewelery i get t-cash, so a good investition. But before getting the store, i wanted to check on wikia. After that i was petrified when i made some calculation and find out that for one earring i need 53 hours, to get the ingots to produce the earring( 11 gold ores and 5 platinium ones). I mean, any health person would buy the earring from the market instead of produce. Yes? Did i miss something? I suppose if the devs give us the chance to buy the store is good for something, beside fun, wich in this case is not, not even for "materials" benefits....at the end i get 1 or 2 t-cash.....ha ha ..what a bad joke! Unbelivable!!! Another useless thing in this game. Like plant rubber or silk......is much easier to buy....I do not think i will ever buy this store.....complicate is not fun! Complicate to find a way not complicate to get.... I would like something that put my brain to work, something hard to solve it, but not this....
    Well... Me neither

I knew I am not going to buy it even before I unlocked the jewelery store Same with the Mint. Never even looked at it in the store
    If I want to waste my ingots, I will buy the eiffel tower.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~Town name 'Isla Sorna'.. Town code X28CR8~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~Android player~~Level 60~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~