Thread: Stuck On Level 130

Stuck On Level 130

I’ve been stuck on level 130 for days. I don’t see how it’s possible to get 26 boosters in 25 moves while laying carpet and breaking a bunch of chains. Videos are no help. I have no boosters to use. Does anyone have any tips for this level? I’m frustrated!

The main thing you want to strive towards is getting a rainbow ball and swapping it with any booster you can.

Level 130

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3f1lb-Ywwc

I tried to make as many round bombs as I could for this one to break walls and chains. Also, you're really going to need a rainbow ball combined with another booster like rockets or bombs in order to get all the boosters they require in the number of moves given. If you can, don't set off boosters you make until you have three or four of them all together, so they go off in one turn rather than setting each one off one at a time, which there aren't enough moves to do that and still get the carpet spread.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

i also am stuck on 130 get down to 7 boosters and carpet and only have 3 moves left 😠 love the game but hate the hard levels

It is one of those levels that is more about luck of getting the right pieces to fall for boosters, I was stuck for a while & nowhere close to winning then did it with moves left

It is these hard levels that make you really think about deleting the game. You hope, eventually, you will complete the current hard level but know that you will get stuck on the next difficult level. I'm wondering why I am bothering, frustration is no fun.

I’m stuck too. I know I need a rainbow ball but each time I play it is improbable that I’ll get one. I’ve been on this level for over a week now. I got all the carpet but not all the special pieces. Very very very frustrating.

This stage seems to be designed to clear using a rainbow ball combo.
    To clear without a rainbow ball, you need to create one or two functional blocks for each turn, which is more difficult.
    If you have about 10 turns left, focus on making rainbow balls.

https://youtu.be/JYSbNtuiM2w

Difficoltà nel gioco

Quote Originally Posted by stuckstick View Post
    I’m stuck too. I know I need a rainbow ball but each time I play it is improbable that I’ll get one. I’ve been on this level for over a week now. I got all the carpet but not all the special pieces. Very very very frustrating.
    sono bloccata da una settimana sul 117 di gardenscapes e sul 149 di homescapes, non so più cosa fare. Per favore dattemi dei consigli.Grazie Gilda