Thread: Windows to iPhone

Cathie Cooper Martin

Windows to iPhone

I am for sure this question has been answered a 100x, and I apologize for bringing it up again...
    I had a Windows Phone and played the game on it. I have invested time and $$. I now have an iPhone 6 and want to continue playing the game.
    What can I do (if anything), to be able to continue where I left off in Windows?? I have gone to the app store, find the little cloud with the downward arrow through it, I click on that and let it load. I then click "OPEN", it loads and then asks me to create a Nickname and click next, but have never been able to get past that point...help!!

Well you can't transfer your progress from windows to iPhone or Android since windows is behind all the other platforms so it's a stand-alone version. Your best shot is to report it to the team from within your game in your new mobile but I'll be surprised if they did it.
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)

gareth5506
    I'm pleased you brought this up. I started the game on my iPad and saw you could sign into Facebook. I thought that would let me continue my game on my PC, but when I tried, it started a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by gareth5506 View Post
    I'm pleased you brought this up. I started the game on my iPad and saw you could sign into Facebook. I thought that would let me continue my game on my PC, but when I tried, it started a new game.
    Yes definitely, mac is also a stand-alone version just windows. It'll also not sync with either iPhone or iPad.
    TOWN: Bhaarat
    PLATFORM: Windows Phone 8.1
    TOWN LEVEL: 68
    ZOO LEVEL: 12
    BARN SIZE: 685

Read this before posting! Ideas that cannot be implemented at this time (or ever)
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)